Which products do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juliesnails

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've been running a successful business with gel polishes and have just passed my acrylics course (with flying colours) but in stuck in choosing a brand. I'm going to be using uv gel also.

I've read good things about naio, nsi, the edge and others. I dont want to spend an absolute fortune but want to offer good quality to my ladies.

Many thanks for any help :D

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

I personally use CND. I find the training and after care/help is amazing.

If you are looking at the products you mentioned I would choose NSI, I found them much better than the others.

If you can do a conversion with CND and go with them. They are the best imo. :)

I use gelish hard gel and fusion liquid a powder products which can both be found at nail harmony. If your just starting out like I am I have found the helpful and good products and wear gelish hg on myself which I love.

Thank you. There is just so many brands to choose from. I've heard the edge has no heat spike? I know everyone will have their own preference so it's a tricky question. At the moment I'm using salon services gel and acrylic, but know people like brands.

CND all the way! You wont be disapointed with any of their products

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

I use asu ( astonishing nails) they're good quality :)

Hello everyone, I've been running a successful business with gel polishes and have just passed my acrylics course (with flying colours) but in stuck in choosing a brand. I'm going to be using uv gel also.

I've read good things about naio, nsi, the edge and others. I dont want to spend an absolute fortune but want to offer good quality to my ladies.

Many thanks for any help :D

I use CND only from the first set i ever did. I'm doing my arylic lvl 2 now. Shellac, Brisa Lite & Brisa is allready offered.
Here in Belgium CND is the most expensive brand, but if i compare with others, the price/manicure is only slightly more. I will stick with CND untill they prove me being 'not wurthed' ;) I don't think that will happen...

I have used nsi products and they are very good, (personally I'd avoid the edge as its a lower end product)

Tho now I have fully changed to all CND products and im loving them all, im using retention+ powder and liquid, brisa lite sculpting gel, which is an amazing hard gel and there's no buffing filing of the nail plate and it soaks off rather than buffs off and use shellac and brisa lite smoothing, all A1 products. Best thing I ever did IMO :)

Thank you. There is just so many brands to choose from. I've heard the edge has no heat spike? I know everyone will have their own preference so it's a tricky question. At the moment I'm using salon services gel and acrylic, but know people like brands.

You are right, there are so many brands to choose from ... So .... Have a look at the technicians who are enjoying SUCCESS and see what they are using and who supports them in their success. There are brands that have a reputation and then there are hundreds of brands that don't. It only makes sense that there are sound reasons for the success of one brand over another.

I use CND for everything and I have moved on from using several other brands throughout the years. Opi, LCN, IBD, Backscratchers, etc. I have also done a trial with many more brands .... Only to convince myself that my choice is indeed the top product in the field. Unique in every category.

For all my nail products i only use CND, which includes L&P,Brisa Lite, Shellac, Glitters. Solar Oil and manicure.
I use other companies for wax and tinting products.

I used IBD for gel nails and NSI for acrylics. Gelish for gel nail polish.

CND shellac & gelish for me :)

Don't want to slate products directly but anything you see in a generic wholesale catalog that is cheap avoid it like the plague, take the above advice and invest in a top brand. I use CND and gelish x

Latest posts

Back