Which products would you recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annabeebalc

Reaction score
I'm setting up a new hair salon at the moment. I was wondering if you could give me any advise on which brand to use for products?
How does it work?
How much does it cost to buy from various companies ie. KMS, Paul Mitchell, Kerastese etc.
Are there any to avoid?

Which are the best value?

Which to you enjoy using the most?

Both the other hairdressers in the road use Tigi.

Hi, I have used various brands but the all rounders I personally like are in Schwarzkopf: Osis and BC. I also sell Tigi, it's a great product for bringing new clients to the salon as it is widely used. I also have lots of salons near me selling Tigi, this has never dented my sales. They also do lots of offers for clients. Neither had a minimum order cost.
I also sell GHD's (lots) But have never been a fan of the products. I do, however, keep a few of the treatments in and heat protectors as I have a few clients who are die hard fans and always keep a few roll bags in stock.

Fudge can be a good seller for men. I don't stock it now but always keep shaper in stock.

Thanks for that. Does anyone know anything about Paul Mitchell. I've used it for years and love it. Thinking i might find it easier to sell as i'm passionate about it?

Latest posts

Back