Which Red Polish for Competition???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kate08

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

So I am entering my first nail comp soon and could do with some advice on which red polish everyone uses?? There are so many out there I'm spoilt for choice and am hopeless at making a decision!!

Thanks in advance

Kate xxxx

CND
candy apple
dance USA
Tabloid
and i think company red is the other one that is suitable,
you will usually find the nail company who is sponsoring the event will have provided a bottle of polish for each entrant but still take your own just in case, hth

China Glaze High Roller gives a nice shine. You probably won't be allowed to use a top coat.

In case the polish is provided by the competition organisers you aren't allowed to use your own but, you can still use your own brush:idea:. Thoroughly clean the brush from an old polish bottle of the brand you normally use and add it to your competition setup. Using a familiar brush instead of one you haven't got used to makes the polishing a little easier when you're nervous and busy.:)

I used CND Candy Apple for my last comp. Sometimes they give you one to use but In the past I have taken a few different reds and used the one that looked best with my models skin tone. I think CNd has one called b positive or something similar that is a fab red with great coverage.

Latest posts

Back