Which Shellac colours are a must?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jillybob

Reaction score
Hello Nail Geeks, looking for a wee bit of advice. I've taken the plunge and booked my Shellac training and I'm so excited! I shall be purchasing the Gold package from the Fingertips centre which has 24 colours, but are there any other colours that I definately should not miss out on having in my kit? Thanks in advance x

Hello Nail Geeks, looking for a wee bit of advice. I've taken the plunge and booked my Shellac training and I'm so excited! I shall be purchasing the Gold package from the Fingertips centre which has 24 colours, but are there any other colours that I definately should not miss out on having in my kit? Thanks in advance x

I think they choose the 24 for you and my guess would be that they will be the most popular colours. Is there anyway you can get a list then we can tell you what others to get. For me the colours popularity all change with the seasons xx

thanks for the reply stephiebaby. These are the colours that come with the kit: [FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]
Cream Puff, Negligee, Romantique, Tropix, Tutti Frutti, Hot Chillis, Wildfire, Red Baroness, Fedora, Strawberry Smoothie, Beau, Masquerade, Blackpool, Hot Pop Pink, Hollywood, Clearly Pink, Rock Royalty, Decadance, Moonlight + Roses, Studio White, Zillionaire, Asphalt and Purple Purple.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

thanks for the reply stephiebaby. These are the colours that come with the kit: [FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]
Cream Puff, Negligee, Romantique, Tropix, Tutti Frutti, Hot Chillis, Wildfire, Red Baroness, Fedora, Strawberry Smoothie, Beau, Masquerade, Blackpool, Hot Pop Pink, Hollywood, Clearly Pink, Rock Royalty, Decadance, Moonlight + Roses, Studio White, Zillionaire, Asphalt and Purple Purple.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

This thread was a god send when I was buying my colours. Although by the sounds of it the colours you will be getting cover most if not all bases! :)

x

Thanks SerenityNailz for putting my mind at rest x

Was about to search for something like this but it was already there in my face lol thanks xx

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

I think that's a brilliant base to start with all the colours I'd recommend are there. Was iced coral on the list, if not its a must, fab layering colour. I've never used it on its owb but use it loads for layering xx

It's a great selection the one I miss is the greeny one hotski....... No idea how to spell it! Some clever geek will no tho!z

I just got Midnight Swim and I'm in love with it!!! It's navy with a slight glitter finish - gorgeous !!

It's a great selection the one I miss is the greeny one hotski....... No idea how to spell it! Some clever geek will no tho!z

Hotski to Tchotchke (I'm no clever geek I had to check the spelling on the bottle lol), is a gorgeous colour and very popular on both fingers and toes and I also agree that Iced Coral is gorgeous as a layering colour and can give you so many more colour options, Dark Lava is also very popular at this time of year and I also use silver chrome loads too. :biggrin:.

Dark lava is a great dark colour and mid night swim is a must xx

Thanks for the input ladies! I think hotski to Tchotchke is a definate for summer, and will have a think about the other recommendations :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back