Which skincare range do you use? Opinions on Forever

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMK

Reaction score
I am hoping to start going going mobile in the near future and am thinking of the skin care range to use... so thought I would ask on here.

The obvious choice for me would be Dermalogica. I have been trained using this brand so I am familiar with the range.

However, I went to a presentation about using the products by a company called Forever - has anyone heard of it? They use Aloe Vera gel to help absorb the ingredients into the skin ...apparently they said that Aloe Vera is the only product which can absorb into the dermis.

So who do you use, and if anyone has used Forever what are your opinions of it?

Forever do some great products, the Aloe Gel has really helped some of my clients with their IBS and problems. The Propolis is amazing on Eczema. The makeup is very good too, but not a mineral brand.

But I wouldn't say they are a 'professional' brand, they have a great place in the market but not really in a Salon.

I'd suggest looking at Eve Taylor myself.

Forever do some great products, the Aloe Gel has really helped some of my clients with their IBS and problems. The Propolis is amazing on Eczema. The makeup is very good too, but not a mineral brand.

But I wouldn't say they are a 'professional' brand, they have a great place in the market but not really in a Salon.

I'd suggest looking at Eve Taylor myself.

Thanks for that. It would be nice if they were considered a professional brand as I actually believe in their products alot more than Eve Taylor and Dermalogica - I guess it's about what the customers want though.

I massage with their heat lotion but i dont like their skin care products, i think its a bit strange they dont have different products for different skin types i was told it is adaptable but i find it hard to believe. I use neals yard in my facials and love it!

I use puramed professional skincare and peels there hyaluronic serum and stem cell mask is truly amazing

Latest posts

Back