Which Skincare range to choose??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki@Orchid

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm currently in the process of setting up a mobile business and am looking for a good skincare range without a huge set up cost. :confused:

I would really appreciate your comments and suggestions.:)

Many thanks,

Nicki

Hi all,

I'm currently in the process of setting up a mobile business and am looking for a good skincare range without a huge set up cost. :confused:

Many thanks,

Nicki
HiNicki

And welcome to the site. everyone has there own fav skincare i have tried a few in the past and now use susan molynux and love the stuff:hug:

Have a look in the skin forum and also do a earch on there for 'skincare' and you will find loads of threads.

I personally chose Eve Taylor as it is a fabulous brand which is very reasonably priced too.https://www.eve-taylor.com/Index.aspx

Hi i second Debs its so lovely i did an anti ageing facial last night (my first one) and my client was so pleased with it.

There are so many factors to take into consideration when investing in a skin care brand...

You need to have a range that will solve every skin care concern...

Ask yourself would you use the skin care yourself,and be testament to the brand you are promoting....i for one could not use something on myself,if i had to use and promote it to my clients.

I know budget is a question,you have to evaluate,however,you do get what you pay for,and for me research and development as well as what the product can perform on a clients skin is more important than the packaging....although it helps...:lol:

Are there any particular brands you are interested in....do a search on the brand name....you will find a wealth of information on the search engine to aid you as well:)

HiNicki

And welcome to the site. everyone has there own fav skincare i have tried a few in the past and now use susan molynux and love the stuff:hug:

I too have just taken on Susan Molyneux, its gone down a storm with my clients! The collagen facial is amazing. Give them a call for samples and info. I travelled up to cheltenham to have my training, which was fantastic! I couldnt rate it enough. Good luck.

Thanks Geeks, that's so helpfull, will send off for samples and see what I like - I agree that it's so important that you use the products on yourself and feel passionate about them before using them on clients.

Thanks again for all your support x

Have a look at SwissDermyl, Nimue and Biocol too. I'm just starting with SwissDermyl and it's lovely stuff!

Hi all,

Many thanks,

Nicki

Nicki

we use sue Molyneux Monu and Vitru (for me :eek:) in th salon and its great. As you'r in cheltenham as is Sue Molyneux it may be a good move for you a the training is o your doorstep. It's an hour for us o get there but the training is geat, they're there to help and they don't nag you to buy stuff.

Though we do training an distribution we do not train for or distribute SM products, we just use them and like them. the mens range is fab !!!!!

Mike

That's great thanks Mike - funnily enough, I've just sent off for some samples as you say they are only round the corner.

Thanks again, Nicki

Latest posts

Back