Which skincare range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried KAESO SKINCARE RANGE ... reasonably priced , and very good reviews on them

I use some of there products there fab

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

you should ask if people will send you out samples ive just got mine and i love the eve taylor and susan molyneux products

So glad you posted this as I thought it was just me and my friend!! and in actual fact, it was the "soothing" cream and toner that I used...how weird is that!!

Glad you got things sorted in the end...

PB
x

Hiya, just to update u on my progress . Eve Taylor sent me some samples and I've just used the soothing ones on myself and got my husband to try the men's range on himself, we both love them! Will be ordering the mobile kit and a few other bits when I return from holiday! Thanks for the recommendations.. also used the hand n nail sample on my mum and she rang me the next day asking if I had any more :) x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I trained with the Carlton Institute and with Beauty Works products, which are ok, but I haven't really tried any other products to compare them to. I am also a mobile therapist, doing nails, massage and a few beauty treatments, so I obviously have a lot of kit! I would like a facial package that would keep my customers coming back, and feeling like they've had something very special, rather than a bog standard facial... Also, as it's not my best selling treatment, are there any suggestions as to what I can do to increase my facials? Thanks! I appreciate everything you guys say! xxx

I was going to use Sarah Jones' products, it's one product suits all and the packaging is great to sell on, was only going to be a temporary thing until i can get some of a bit higher quality - Sarah Jones London

If you email them asking about trade prices they should send you through some details.

They smell amazing!

Everyone on here recommends Eve Taylor, BUT when i got the samples from them i was not as impressed as i thought i would be after reading things on salongeek. People said they smelt great but personally i don't think they do and i felt like the products just sat on my skin.

I went for Essentially Yours 'Natural Elements' Range! Email them and ask for samples, they come really quickly and they products feel and smell great on the skin. Could not recommend them more! and they are reasonably priced! xx

If it helps I recently swapped from Dermalogica after using them for over 7 years to Eve Taylor. I tried the samples first but I don't think you get a true feel for a product with such a small amount so I booked in for a professional Eve Taylor facial locally and not only loved the smell and feel of the products but found my skin looked great afterwards. I intended to run the 2 brands along side each other but I am now using solely Eve Taylor products for my facials because thats what my clients are requesting. So far ALL have said they found the treatments more relaxing and enjoyable
and the products being so much more affordable are moving off my shelves easily - I am not a sales woman so this is great. Only a few months in and clients are buying full size products after starting with the 50ml travel size. Obvioussly reading this post Eve Taylor isnt for everyone, like any product but it works for me and for my clients. :Grope:

For an affordable professional range have a look at Ecologie - Home, all natural, very helpful and clients love the products!

Cetuem skin care is fantastic. I have had such good results.

Really friendly staff and products have excellent margins.

I also offer the body shaping treatment and my client's can't get enough.

Latest posts

Back