Which Slavic/Russian extensions supplier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renatta

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
I've recently started hair extension bussines (at home) of course ;) Will be having my first set done next month and really need advice from you guys - professionals.
The lady want's russian/slavic U tip straight hair extentions .She is willing to pay around £200 for the hair.
Where could I order it? Really need a suggestion as I have to order it by the end of the week.
Wanted to order from Fabulong but got no answer .then was thinking about JSK but there were too many different feedbacks as some of you atlre happy using it and some of you are not.So got really confused and don't know where to order from really wanna do a good job and use good quality hair that lasts at least 1.5 years ..

any advice will help a lot :)
Thank you

Last edited:
She won't get slavic hair for £200. You're looking at about 1000-2000.

Thank you for your reply :) So probably I can only offer her indian hair for this price .
I'm planning to buy from Hair Planet 100 strands .

Thank you for your reply :) So probably I can only offer her indian hair for this price .
I'm planning to buy from Hair Planet 100 strands .
Hair planet is one of the best quality hair I have found for the price but it won't be any where near the quality of Russian hair so don't think she'd be happy with it. It also won't last 1.5 years
And I normally need at least 125-150 strands for a full head when using hair Planet X

Ok will buy more then .
I have also checked SJK and found 20 inch 100 strand it's AAAAAAgrade cost £141 .Its really difficult I don't know what i'm ordering as never tried this hair before but it all comes with experience :)
I'm glad I can get good advices from experienced people thanks X

Ok will buy more then .
I have also checked SJK and found 20 inch 100 strand it's AAAAAAgrade cost £141 .Its really difficult I don't know what i'm ordering as never tried this hair before but it all comes with experience :)

I'd never get SJK there is some really bad reviews on it. And I wouldn't go for hair that's the cheapest u can get it, U should get free samples from companies first to test yourself before u fit the hair on a client xx
Yea:)

Ok will buy more then .

As Maisie said, from my experience wouldn't even bother with SJK. Hair planet indian is amazing!

As Maisie said, from my experience wouldn't even bother with SJK. Hair planet indian is amazing!
i wasn't sure about indian as many people says it's not good to wear indian on europian hair as it tangles a lot because of a different structure is it true and how long does the indian hair last from your own experience from Hair planet ? X

Last edited:
i wasn't sure about indian as many people says it's not good to wear indian on europian hair as it tangles a lot because of a different structure is it true and how long does the indian hair last from your own experience from Hair planet ? X

No thats not true at all, indian hair is quite fine and its processed so blends well.

You could get about 6 months out of it with amazing aftercare!

You're not going to find anything with a life span of over a year with a budget of £200.

No thats not true at all, indian hair is quite fine and its processed so blends well.

You could get about 6 months out of it with amazing aftercare!

You're not going to find anything with a life span of over a year with a budget of £200.
Thank you for your replies and suggestions girls it's verry usefull specially for me (new starter) :) X

I use Transform & Glamlox . Gorgeous quality hair . I think they both stock Russian , Mongolian , Brazilian etc ..vary rare I use Indian remy now as both these suppliers are very reasonable in price & Quality is brilliant [emoji106]
It's so confusing when starting out, so much choice .... Good luck x

I use Transform & Glamlox . Gorgeous quality hair . I think they both stock Russian , Mongolian , Brazilian etc ..vary rare I use Indian remy now as both these suppliers are very reasonable in price & Quality is brilliant [emoji106]
What do u find lasts longer transform or glam lox ? X

Thank you Kerry :)
I'm going to try Hair Planet, Additional Lenghts, Glamlox hair so basically different supplier for a different person and then I can choose the best one I think .Because all my clients are either my friends or colleagues from work they know I'm new to this so they sighned up for this and I don't charge anything they'll only pay me for hair I order so this way I will get more experience and after I feel 100% confidence doing it I will start working with reall clients:) X

Thank you Kerry :)
I'm going to try Hair Planet, Additional Lenghts, Glamlox hair so basically different supplier for a different person and then I can choose the best one I think .Because all my clients are either my friends or colleagues from work they know I'm new to this so they sighned up for this and I don't charge anything they'll only pay me for hair I order so this way I will get more experience and after I feel 100% confidence doing it I will start working with reall clients:) X
Good idea :) make sure there all using the same aftercare products though so it's a fair test xx

Latest posts

Back