Which spray tan equiptment and solution??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauza

Reaction score
Hi,

Reall needing some good advice, i'm opening a salon and i'm gonna offer spray tanning.
As there are so many products out there i dunno what to choose??

Could someone point me in the right direction pleeease lol

hi hun you are best to go and try a few tans out first maybe speak to some tanning companies and see if they have a trainer in your area who would be willing to do you a tan so as you can see the colour, know how long it lasts etc.:hug:
Personally i use tantrick which i love as it comes in a variation of % solution, I have had the best feedback from my clients on this tan than the ones i used before. They also give free advertising leaflets/poster with each order, and their aftercare is brilliant they really helped me out the other day and thats over a year after using them!!!

good luck with opening your salon hun:hug:

tantrick or sienna i have found to be the best and last's so well touch wood i have had no come backs on any them .. also if u call all the companys there send u a sample to test xx

Fake Bake won the UK Professional Beauty tanning product of the year 2009 so its definitely worth a look!

l_ea117315ddc241f4b38221b64fa6a916.jpg

Hi we are using Tropical Sun, you can get it at www.abcbeautyshop.co.uk. It really is great, from 8% up to 12%. Great coverage and great price. They also have good deals on sticky feet and thongs

Latest posts

Back