Which spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shahla20

Reaction score
Hi I want to open my beauty shop I am beautician NVQ L3 and i been trained already in college, but I don't know what kind of machine or what kind of slution I need to use in my beauty shop. Some people say use LA tan some people say use seinna x spray tan , just in getting confus I really need good advice please thank you x

Hi Shala,
Best of luck for your new venture. Have you seem Ambermist? Great products, innovative tanning Cube, (much less mess).
HTH

I've used a few over the years and I've found that nouvatan seems to be the best one for coverage and it's great at breaking up. I found crazy angel to be patchy when breaking up and Lauren's way was orange looking . Just get a few samples from suppliers and test it on friends etc before taking it into the salon they will be your best critics HTH

I've tried them all and think Nouvatan is the best

There's a thread on here from just today, I think it's under tanning samples.

If you read this, Baggybear gave some excellent advice to another geek, if you check it out I think it could really help you a lot.

X.

100% love sienna x always have good results have a few pics also ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418038194.967905.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418038213.217339.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418038226.581507.jpg

Latest posts

Back