Which stamping polish colours do you use most?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
Time to get rid of my odd and sods, they all work ok but I really want 8-10 stamping polishes from the same range

So the big question is, which colours do you use most? I've found silver and gold, black and white really popular but there are some lovely colours out there but don't want to buy the wrong ones. Are the matte colours more popular than frosted?

Also do pale polishes cover the base colour enough? x

Last edited:
Time to get rid of my odd and sods, they all work ok but I really want 8-10 stamping polishes from the same range

So the big question is, which colours do you use most? I've found silver and gold, black and white really popular but there are some lovely colours out there but don't want to buy the wrong ones. Are the matte colours more popular than frosted?

Also do pale polishes cover the base colour enough? x

The same as you really; black, white, silver and gold mainly.

The same as you really; black, white, silver and gold mainly.

Ditto

I spent a fortune on other colours, most sit idly in the box of stamping gear, out come the white, black and gold. Sometimes a silver too to be fair :p

Oh Lordy really?[emoji15]lol
I was looking through the pinks, teals, lilacs etc .... but I guess you can always choose these as your base colour really

Oh Lordy really?[emoji15]lol
I was looking through the pinks, teals, lilacs etc .... but I guess you can always choose these as your base colour really

You don't have to use stamping polish, I've used Vinylux, as long as its a fairly strong colour over a lighter one it will work

You don't have to use stamping polish, I've used Vinylux, as long as its a fairly strong colour over a lighter one it will work

Ditto that Trinity, I use Vinylux for all my stamping :)

Ditto that Trinity, I use Vinylux for all my stamping :)

Wait, you can stamp with vinylux too?! How have I missed this?!

Latest posts

Back