Which stamping polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuzH

Reaction score
Hiya
I had a thread about which stamping kit, I received a MoYou one thanks to your help. I'm now wandering what polish to use? I tired shellac & it doesn't cut it. I think normal think polish or stamping polish is the way to go. But I'm not sure which one to buy? Thanks in advance.

Sarah R has some good reviews on stamping polish on YouTube

CND Vinylux is excellent for stamping.

Hiya
I had a thread about which stamping kit, I received a MoYou one thanks to your help. I'm now wandering what polish to use? I tired shellac & it doesn't cut it. I think normal think polish or stamping polish is the way to go. But I'm not sure which one to buy? Thanks in advance.
Models own, chrome collection are lovely to stamp with x

I've only recently started stamping and I find the Moyou stamping polishes fantastic!

I use Konad stamping polish and you can YouTube swatch videos for regular polish that can substitutes if you can't get stamping polish.

I stamp on top of my hard gel after I have removed the tacky later and have put gel top coat over the stamping design or sechvite polish. Depends on my mood really lol.

Latest posts

Back