Which straighteners are best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissMuggle

Reaction score
My well loved and used FHI HEAT straighteners have packed in! I've had then for years and swear by them. I also have GHD stylets which I use at home. What would you recommend for new heat straighteners which heat to 230* and have a variable temperature?

I love my rose gold Diva straighteners they have variable temperature x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1442603702.280183.jpg

I love my Cloud nine straighteners. They've been very reliable so far.

My well loved and used FHI HEAT straighteners have packed in! I've had then for years and swear by them. I also have GHD stylets which I use at home. What would you recommend for new heat straighteners which heat to 230* and have a variable temperature?

Same as.......I've had to 'retire' mine, as they no longer look the part...a tad tatty!
They have given great service for 10 YEARS!
Do they no longer make them?......I must investigate.o_O

I went on a ghd training day and the guy running it was saying about high temperatures breaking down hair proteins so there tools only heat up to 185 I think they said that is the optimum temp for styling and is safe on the hair I know they were obviously promoting their product but i like the cloud 9 ones you can adjust the temp and they go up to 200 for straighten or curl thick hair and turn the temp down for fine hair or if u just want to smooth a blowdry very good x

Latest posts

Back