Which supplier is as good as Euphoria & same budget?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharliA

Reaction score
Love Euphoria one's hair but find the the difficulty of contact very frustrating. They will only talk over text email or Facebook messenger, which normally takes hours for a response. I also got told the hair I had ordered was out if stock after they had already sent a different colour out and a 'we hope that's ok,' well no, it's not suitable so I have to now mess about returning it and had to fork out my own money in the meantime on a suitable alternative.

Anyway, my question is what suppliers out there are that's hair is just as good in that price range? Does it exist?! Tia

angel remy xx

archie lloyds x

Love Euphoria one's hair but find the the difficulty of contact very frustrating. They will only talk over text email or Facebook messenger, which normally takes hours for a response. I also got told the hair I had ordered was out if stock after they had already sent a different colour out and a 'we hope that's ok,' well no, it's not suitable so I have to now mess about returning it and had to fork out my own money in the meantime on a suitable alternative.

Anyway, my question is what suppliers out there are that's hair is just as good in that price range? Does it exist?! Tia
Hello CharliA

I've tried so many suppliers over the last 2 years and I can't find any that compare to Euphoria when taking into the account the price and lifespan.

Easlilocks aer good but they are expensive.

There are so many suppliers I have tried and thought for the price the hair would be good and just after one wash you can feel the hair isn't of a good standard.

Xx

Thanks they are my other main suppliers. . I should've said Russian in my op really! Xx
what method do you mainly do? try transform? angel locks do lovely hair but more pricey. x

Thank you! I am just sending certs over to Archie lloyds. I did look at transform too ages ago actually and forgot about them thank you! I do Manos 99% of the time, that's pretty much all people want round my way. Xxx

Oh auto correct nanos *

Latest posts

Back