Which Swarovski crystals?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BronzeBeauties

Reaction score
Hi

I want to update my rhinestone supplies and obviously i want swarovski. Im a bit clueless thought and unsure on what i need.

I know i need flat backs. I usually go for non hotfix. Can i use foiled / foil back.

Also which sizes do you usually buy? I mainly offer natural nail services but do acrylics now and then, i usually buy 2.2mm - 2.6mm crystals.

Im looking for some of the teardrop looking ones also but unsure of the correct name for them and when i do find some they are way too big (7mm is the smallest ive found)

Sorry if this has been posted before i cant seem to find any posts on my phone

Thanks in advance xx

I buy mine from scatter crystals. They have mixed size packs, mixed shapes including 2 teardrops and mixed colours.
Re sizes it's just what you prefer. I use much larger ones to tiny definitely enforcement big on the design.

Thanks for your reply. I just dont want to order any too big for the natural nail as i know a lot of them ive seen on extensions so can get away with being bigger if makes sense. Wondered if the shapes will fit the average length natural nail? x

Thanks for your reply. I just dont want to order any too big for the natural nail as i know a lot of them ive seen on extensions so can get away with being bigger if makes sense. Wondered if the shapes will fit the average length natural nail? x
My personal opinion is that some would be too big for a natural nail or too bulky. This is a one of the ones in the mixed shape pack but the sizes should be listed separately. I do designs just by using different sized round ones and caviar beads. The newer rose cut ones (I think they're called that) aren't as high and pointed so look much better
I did these on extensions but the cerise ones are natural and all could be done with smaller crystals.
The more mixed size AB ones are really popular
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467660612.848441.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467660791.307341.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467660836.080097.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467661435.076654.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467661462.731877.jpg

They are beautiful!! The 3 crystals you used on the blue nails do you know the sizes and colour? i love them especially with the caviar beads around them!! x

I'm sorry I don't know the sizes. I'm never that particular I just guess or buy mixed bags.
They're the crystal AB ones.

Last edited:
Thank you ive ordered a mixed lot :D x

Latest posts

Back