Which systems use an LED lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twid

Reaction score
I'm thinking of purchasing an LED lamp for use with IBX to cut the service time down. Can anyone tell me which systems use them as I'd like to buy a professional one instead of some of the ones you get on the likes of ebay.

Karaxxx

Last edited:
I'm thinking of purchasing an LED lamp most for use with IBX to cut the service time down. Can anyone tell me which systems use them as I'd like to buy a professional one instead of some of the ones you get on the likes of ebay.

Karaxxx

I love my gellux LED lamps! I use them with gelish and they are the cheapest from Dennis Williams

I use harmony led lamp

I love my gellux LED lamps! I use them with gelish and they are the cheapest from Dennis Williams

What wattage is your lamp lovely as I'm thinking of using ACG and they are the same company as gelish x

Great thanks for all the help, I'll got away now and look them up.

I'm a dedicated CND Shellac girl so only use their UV lamp, which is great because it does five fingers but is a pain as I've been through 4 in nearly 4 years! plus you have to change the bulbs.

Karaxxx

I use artistic colour gloss and their LED lamp is AMAZING!! Xxx

I use artistic colour gloss and their LED lamp is AMAZING!! Xxx

Until I could afford one I could just my uv 36 watt lamp couldn't I to be sure it's curing correctly? X

Ibd Just gel (polish) is LED cured. I use it and love it! But their hard gel isn't LED cured.

Jo

We are launching our LED hard gel next week and will have the LED lamps plus we are only about 8 miles from you :)

We are launching our LED hard gel next week and will have the LED lamps plus we are only about 8 miles from you :)

Sorry, which brand is that??? Please say Ibd.....

No sorry , not IBD . Its an addition to our Defianze range . We have UV hard gels , colour gels and LED soak offs and UV soak off and are now about to launch our LED hard gels .

Will be on sale from next week

http://www.nailsinternational.co.uk
X

Last edited:
I use OPI Gelcolor and I Love their LED lamp! SSx

Has anyone tried to cure shellac with an LED lamp?

Latest posts

Back