Which tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickychicky_

Reaction score
I've searched threads but not really found what I'm after, I'm abroad at the mo & returning to the UK in November, been qualified 3 & a half years & want to start up on my own again, my predicament is this: what tan do I use?

I trained with tantrum tan but have used crazy Angel, Sienna X, St.Tropez and Leighton Denny's one.

What do you all recommend? I like Moroccan Tan but I don't like how it wears off, I want one that doesn't go scaley and patchy...

What do you all use?

Thanks in advance! Xx

Hi, I am just in the process of setting up my mobile beauty & spa business...i have always used sienna -x and trained with them highly recommend,what was your reason for moving away from that brand if you dont mind me asking?

I trained with there self tan but not spray so I haven't used their spray.

I meant I'm living abroad at the moment with my parents, I gave up self employment so gave up with crazy Angel & when I re-start again back in the UK I want to invest in a well known good tan :) if that makes sense, I maybe worded it wrong [emoji85][emoji87][emoji23] xx

i would defo book yourself onto a sienna course for spray tanning as its one of the most recognized tanning brands and does not go streaky or any orange colors either -providing you are trained in which shade for what skin type you cant go wrong with is brand products smell lovley aswell which is always a plus.

it is also the brand used for strictly come dancing program & james bond movies aswell just too give you an idea of popularity,

Yeah i loved the sienna self tanning products at college! They smelled great! Do you know what price it is for sienna X and if they train near Aberdeen? I trained with tantrum tan but no one has really heard of them much and I want a well known brand xx

I cant rember the price of training as it was some time ago i trained but visit the website will all be on their sienna x-.co.uk properly easier too speak to somebody tho as they can tell you everything you need than trying too search the site as you have too be registered too get trade products ect.

Thanks will give them a go, I still have all my paperwork from college on the percentages etc and what skin type so I do know all about sienna X, just wondered which tans everyone preferred xx

Last edited:
Thats easier then, good luck with it all.

I love tantrix, I keep trying other tans just to see if I can find any better, but this one wins for me x

I'll Google them Lisa :) thanks xx

I've searched threads but not really found what I'm after, I'm abroad at the mo & returning to the UK in November, been qualified 3 & a half years & want to start up on my own again, my predicament is this: what tan do I use?

I trained with tantrum tan but have used crazy Angel, Sienna X, St.Tropez and Leighton Denny's one.

What do you all recommend? I like Moroccan Tan but I don't like how it wears off, I want one that doesn't go scaley and patchy...

What do you all use?

Thanks in advance! Xx

Hi Vicky,

Vani-T tan and California Tan are both gorgeous tans and we have free samples if you would like to try them?

Hi Vicky,

Vani-T tan and California Tan are both gorgeous tans and we have free samples if you would like to try them?

Hi Katie,

I am the owner of a salon and we just introduced tanning to our clients. I am still in the process of finding the right solution. Some solution that adjusts to the clients natural color and a even wear off. Are your products like that?

Thank you!
-Tina

I'm using Black Magic Tan which was recommended by a friend in Australia. It's amazing, so natural and clients love it. Nobody else seems to be using it here, don't think it's out there yet but I've tried every tan and it's the best. Lasts 7-10 days and no smell.

I'm using Black Magic Tan which was recommended by a friend in Australia. It's amazing, so natural and clients love it. Nobody else seems to be using it here, don't think it's out there yet but I've tried every tan and it's the best. Lasts 7-10 days and no smell.

Thanks! I think I will definitely try it too. How would you compare Nouvatan and Black Magic?

Hi Katie,

I am the owner of a salon and we just introduced tanning to our clients. I am still in the process of finding the right solution. Some solution that adjusts to the clients natural color and a even wear off. Are your products like that?

Thank you!
-Tina

Hi Tina,

Vani-t is amazing for fading on the skin instead of coming off patchy and the colour is soo natural!. We have free samples if you want to try the products? and I can send you further information. I'm in the office Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
Katie
x

How's it going using the Black Magic tan range? Would you recommend this range?

Latest posts

Back