Which toner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funtimefranko

Reaction score
Hi, so my colleague tells me she wants her hair "pearly" but not dull... so basically this means that what I've put on her hair in the past has felt dull to her she wants it to "shimmer"... her hair is light enough etc etc, id just like to know if anyone knows any toners to achieve this sort of thing. I usually use wella and matrix

What have you been using on her?

Oh i remember using 9/16 at one point... lol

Hmm pearly... What about /86 in relights? Or 10/6 with a bit of 0/68? And a /8 perfecton afterwards?

Hmm pearly... What about /86 in relights? Or 10/6 with a bit of 0/68? And a /8 perfecton afterwards?
Thats another thing i used, /68 and that was "to dark"... i could try relights...

What about 8/81, would that be too dark?

What about 8/81, would that be too dark?
No it wouldnt be to dark but i dont think its quite the effect shes looking for (i dont ŕeally know what shes after tbh lol) thankyou though

That's pearl! Lol

Whilst we're on the toner subject, what would you guys put on this? Its my hair and not looking for a certain look as in "ashy"... just needs toning and would like inspiring haha

Attachments

• 2015-12-08 10.21.35.jpg
    2015-12-08 10.21.35.jpg
    862 KB · Views: 117
Whilst we're on the toner subject, what would you guys put on this? Its my hair and not looking for a certain look as in "ashy"... just needs toning and would like inspiring haha

8/69!

What the hell happened to it?

Hahahhaahaha it looks worse in the pic than it is honestly just a transition from dark to light and the warmth refuses to leave. Gonna go back dark after xmas though...

Latest posts

Back