Which topcoat do other geeks use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natalielouise

Reaction score
hey, just wanting abit of advise really, how can i make my nails really shiny, and what lasts on the client and doesnt tend to discolour with there day to day life.

thanks xx

If you're just looking for a top coat, I'd try CND Super Shiney. If you want a complete base and top coat system, I'd recommend LUMOS.

Hi

Just my opinion but I find that Spa Rituals 'Top de suite' fab. Nails are shiny and the colour lasts.

Hope this helps

I like CND's Stickey and AirDry for base and top OR Lumos base and top. FAB products. :)

INM Out The Door!

Super shine, dries in a flash and holds gems down a treat :)

I'm using LUMOS base and top coat at the moment but I'm finding that it's starting to yellow around a week being on me. Now I am a smoker but have never had problems with staining of my nails or fingers in the past and have never had polish discolour on me before, I was using an orly base and top coat for years before I trained and bought LUMOS. So I'm thinking of getting CND sticky and CND super shinny to see how that holds up. Mind you I get bored of the same polish after a week, so normal change it.

Only reason I don't wear Shellac all the time is I can't stand the re-growth after 14 days and read on here that changing it too oftend is not good for your nails due to the remover.

I use Seche Vite :)

I'm not a CND tech but I use LUMOS top and base as they dry so quickly or china glaze xx

Where can I buy lumos from in the uk?

Lumos all the way x Sweet squared is where i get mine from x

I use Jessica Brilliance, love how long it makes the polish last and it's super shiny!

x

I have read how amazing lumous base and top coats are, however I haven't yet tried it , hoping to soon. I have and love using butter London's foundation base coat and their topcoat!

Emily :)

Seche Vite for me...super shiny and dries super quick

Latest posts

Back