Which training centre for SPMU?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dermace or nouveau contour?

• Dermace

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Nouveau contour

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nu-yu-beauty

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I've done loads and loads of research on all the different courses however would love some feedback from those who have already attended any of the courses from dermace or nouveau contour. In both places I'm hoping to do the elite level of training. Just wondering which of the two you would recommend. Thanks so much.. I'm officially brain frazzled by this point!

I'm currently doing my week of all round training at Nouveau Contour and think it has been excellent so far. But obviously can't say which I'd prefer because I haven't done any others! Would 100% recommend though!

Hi Charlie which nouveau academy are u at I'm doing nouveau in March can't wait! How many of you are on the course? Do u get much in your training kit x

Thanks so much for your reply Charlie Williams.. What level of training are you doing if you don't mind me asking?
I'm hoping to get on one of the march courses. Have money ready and waiting for the deposit but just last minute anxiety about making sure I'm doing the right course. Is it as intense as everyone says?

Hi ladies,

I've done loads and loads of research on all the different courses however would love some feedback from those who have already attended any of the courses from dermace or nouveau contour. In both places I'm hoping to do the elite level of training. Just wondering which of the two you would recommend. Thanks so much.. I'm officially brain frazzled by this point!
I would look up their trainees and people trained by them & make decision from there! I chose nouveau because I looked up their trainees and saw their work looked good for still doing case studies. And most of the artists with the best eyebrows/most natural (in my opinion) that I know of trained at nouveau contour I'm sure deem ace are good too but it's your decision to make xx

Thanks so much for your reply Charlie Williams.. What level of training are you doing if you don't mind me asking?
I'm hoping to get on one of the march courses. Have money ready and waiting for the deposit but just last minute anxiety about making sure I'm doing the right course. Is it as intense as everyone says?
I'm sure March is full now Hun in purley anyways x

Hi Charlie which nouveau academy are u at I'm doing nouveau in March can't wait! How many of you are on the course? Do u get much in your training kit x

Hi! I'm at Purley. They'll email you nearer the time about what's in your training kit!

I'm currently doing bronze but have purchased silver!

Hi, I've also been researching, there's so many and I'm confused at what some of the qualifications awarded would be worth in the industry or for insurance, so I've been looking at Nouveau and Dermace now. I read a thread on here saying only do a course that lets you do a real models spmu (supervised) before you go off to do case studies, and when I've looked I find that most of them are vague as to what 'practical' involves.
Has anyone done one of their insight or obs days? I was thinking of booking one to get a better idea, as right now my head is battered!

Also does it cost more to book bronze, silver etc separately. As someone advised to do first level first before booking further incase u find spmu is not for you

Hi, I've also been researching, there's so many and I'm confused at what some of the qualifications awarded would be worth in the industry or for insurance, so I've been looking at Nouveau and Dermace now. I read a thread on here saying only do a course that lets you do a real models spmu (supervised) before you go off to do case studies, and when I've looked I find that most of them are vague as to what 'practical' involves.
Has anyone done one of their insight or obs days? I was thinking of booking one to get a better idea, as right now my head is battered!

Dermace always do plenty live models, always have.
My advice is to call and if you are local enough visit the centres and see which feels best.
They are both academies with fantastic reputations so I'm sure you wouldn't be far wrong with either of them.
My personal vote is Dermace, the biggest thing about Spmu is that it's not just a one off course you will need constant support at the drop of a hat and Dermace are renowned for support in their technicians.

Xx

Latest posts

Back