Which UV lamp to get?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edinburghlass21

Reaction score
I am just about completed my manicure/pedicure course.Last week on Monday then few weeks then got exam.
I am however starting the gel nail course the end of this month and unsure on whats the best uv lamp.I was told to go for 36w with a timer.what lamps do u use?

The Wattage of the light doesn't really make the difference it is the U.V intensity and bulb placement that do the work :)

They best lamp is the one that the manufactures of the gel that you decide to use recommend you to use :)

I am doing my Level 3, just started yesterday and we've all got the CND one which cures the Shellac as well as Brisa Gel you can take the bottom plate out so you can put feet in it. It also has four time settings on it. I think on here everyone will recommend the same lamp.

I am doing my Level 3, just started yesterday and we've all got the CND one which cures the Shellac as well as Brisa Gel you can take the bottom plate out so you can put feet in it. It also has four time settings on it. I think on here everyone will recommend the same lamp.

This is alsoThe lamp that I have , But if your not using CND products then it probaly isnt the right light :)

thanks for ur replies not sure what products i will be using maybe i am best to wait to find out on my first class

thanks for ur replies not sure what products i will be using maybe i am best to wait to find out on my first class

You absolutely are best to wait. See what system you are going to use.

Some gel systems can cure with any 36W UV lamp but these systems are generally generic and not high end.

thanks just cant wait to get started.I am loving all this new learning its so much fun

I am just about completed my manicure/pedicure course.Last week on Monday then few weeks then got exam.
I am however starting the gel nail course the end of this month and unsure on whats the best uv lamp.I was told to go for 36w with a timer.what lamps do u use?

I just bought one of them and i find it works fantastically, unlike the rubbish one i got with my kit. :)

Latest posts

Back