Which wax is best

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misslelly2020

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am about to do a warm waxing course with just wax, I only managed to find 1 review of their wax and it wasn't great, just wondered what wax to switch to once qualified? I'm guessing it's a personal preference thing but would love some advice on what works best for you all?

I use Adam and Eve, for warm and hot wax and all pre and post products too! X

Adam&Eve wax. I use their hot and strip wax and love the results. They are great products and have got amazing smells. Great customer Service also

Another one for Adam and Eve Wax! I use all their products in the salon x

Great thank you for all the reply think I'll definitely look at adam & Eve

I've tried all the top brands and am sticking with PR Intimate 4 and Mojito at the moment. I tried Adam and Eve and quite liked them but the warm wax comes in plastic tubs that u have to microwave, too much of a faff for me because all I do is wax and filling up my wax heaters needs to be quick and easy.

I've tried all the top brands and am sticking with PR Intimate 4 and Mojito at the moment. I tried Adam and Eve and quite liked them but the warm wax comes in plastic tubs that u have to microwave, too much of a faff for me because all I do is wax and filling up my wax heaters needs to be quick and easy.
I will be mobile only so I'm guessing Adam and Eve wouldn't be suitable for me then?

I will be mobile only so I'm guessing Adam and Eve wouldn't be suitable for me then?
I do find heating up in the microwave and pooring my Adam and Eve to be quicker than when I put a new wax pot in, it seems to settle to the correct temperature quicker than it heats.
I really can't rave about Adam and Eve I use their products for all my waxing, pre cleanse after wax lotions, oils. Their warm wax is a really good quality it halved my therapists waxing timings and they have excellent customer service, they always send me samples of their different waxes and lotions. They are also extremely well priced!

I use Adam and Eve brilliant stuff xx

I have the just wax starter set and I am mobile too. Find it really easy to use esp because you can heat the wax in the tub then when you have done pop the lid on. IMO so much easier for mobile x

Adam and Eve would suit you if your doing mobile they do a fab double wax pot to!! I love there wax, you should look them up on Facebook and read there review, the lady is called Karen she is lovely I'm sure if you gave her a call she would really help you out, she has really helped me in the pass there are so supportive! Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1442827621.383401.jpg

The tubs are brilliant look how big they are, I love this stuff!!

I would also recommend adam & eve. Beautiful products and absolutely brilliant customer service.

WAXPERTS HOT WAX & WARM WAX - hands down an amazing product!! Beautiful smelling cleanser, pre wax oil & after wax oil. Also a range of other products for retail, i.e Wonder Pads (amazing for ingrown hairs etc) and a fab body oil [emoji7][emoji171]

SWEET SQUARED are the distributors in the uk & also offer courses [emoji106]

I just read that there is a New kind of wax named Omaniwax from Salon System

If anybody has used it please let me know what you think

Latest posts

Back