Which wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pen31

Reaction score
Hi, Which wax do you all find the best ?? Im currently using a wholesaler product with no problems at all.....You may ask why change whats not broken, but as the waxing season is getting bussier , I want to make sure im offering the best products and service as i can just like i would any of my other services. Waxes are my weakest area of research and want to see what out there and what everyone thinks of other waxes. I need a wax sutiable for intimate waxing as well.

Any comments appreciated thanks

I love Perron Rigot waxes, I used to use crystalline blue warm wax but have just changed to a roller system where I use that in a cartridge as well as mojito wax. For hot wax I use Euroblonde xx

I love Perron Rigot waxes, I used to use crystalline blue warm wax but have just changed to a roller system where I use that in a cartridge as well as mojito wax. For hot wax I use Euroblonde xx

Thanks ive never heard of either of these waxes so will have a look

I use Perron Rigot euroblonde & Homme - found its brilliant for intimate waxing with no complaints

I'm a total Waxperts convert. The easiest to use, great results and virtually pain less

Latest posts

Back