White blonde-bleach and toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xamyx

Xamyx
Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hello

I have a client who has had the same colour for a while but has decided she wants to try more of a white blonde like chloe Simms (only way is Essex)

I normally use: 20ml blondor, 40ml of 6% developer and lil squeeze olaplex.
Leave for 50 mins, Wash hair with one oxi shampoo then conditioner then toner:

Equal mix of 9/60 wella toner and 9 toner then double the wella pastel. Leave on for around 5 minutes.

Washed toner out n used argon oil shampoo, Rinsed then Put olaplex 2 all over, washed that out shampooed again and then used Argon oil conditioner.

Could anyone please help how i would change what I do now to achieve the whiter ice blonde? Keep the bleach and use a different toner is what I am guessing? If so if you could recommend a toner that would be great. Really appreciate any advice, will add pictures of her hair now( apologies not the best pics it's hard to get the right lighting)

View attachment 195458 View attachment 195459 View attachment 195460 View attachment 195458 View attachment 195459 View attachment 195460 View attachment 195461 Hello

I have a client who has had the same colour for a while but has decided she wants to try more of a white blonde like chloe Simms (only way is Essex)

I normally use: 20ml blondor, 40ml of 6% developer and lil squeeze olaplex.
Leave for 50 mins, Wash hair with one oxi shampoo then conditioner then toner:

Equal mix of 9/60 wella toner and 9 toner then double the wella pastel. Leave on for around 5 minutes.

Washed toner out n used argon oil shampoo, Rinsed then Put olaplex 2 all over, washed that out shampooed again and then used Argon oil conditioner.

Could anyone please help how i would change what I do now to achieve the whiter ice blonde? Keep the bleach and use a different toner is what I am guessing? If so if you could recommend a toner that would be great. Really appreciate any advice, will add pictures of her hair now( apologies not the best pics it's hard to get the right lighting)
I always use kp 10/16 and pastel for a white blonde, it's the purest colour in the range never failed for me :), if you prefer Illumina I would use 10/96 pastel, leave both of these for 20 mins check every 5 mins :) you also have to make sure that after you've bleached it, it's definitely on a base 10 before toning, otherwise you'll never achieve a crystal clear white blonde, that'll last :) hope this helps

Thank you so much for your reply, I will try the 10/16.

This may be a stupid question but as I just bleach the roots, to get the ends of her hair to match the white blonde how would I achieve this- is it just a case of putting the toner over all of her hair.

Or do put 20ml blondor bleach with 40ml 6% through all her hair at the last 10 minutes (or how long would you do) of developing her roots then do the 10/16 toner all over.

And just want to check for the toner it will be one part 10/16 and 2 parts pastel?

Thank you again xx

10/8 is also nice x

Thank you so much for your reply, I will try the 10/16.

This may be a stupid question but as I just bleach the roots, to get the ends of her hair to match the white blonde how would I achieve this- is it just a case of putting the toner over all of her hair.

Or do put 20ml blondor bleach with 40ml 6% through all her hair at the last 10 minutes (or how long would you do) of developing her roots then do the 10/16 toner all over.

And just want to check for the toner it will be one part 10/16 and 2 parts pastel?

Thank you again xx
Depending on how the colour on the M.L.E is, if it's a perfect 10, then just apply toner all over after bleaching the roots, if it's quite yellow, then I'd apply bleach for last 10-15 mins to shift that yellow, and then tone all over. Yes 1 part 10/16 to 2 part pastel :)

10/8 is another favourite of mine but I find with the 10/8, it has to go on a perfect ten, because if there's any trace if yellow before toning you'll be left with a slight minty / green hew :/
10/8 is also nice x

Po1 loreal perfect white blonde

Latest posts

Back