White dots appearing all over torso after tan development

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabtans

Reaction score
Hi,
Ive never seen anything like this on a client, young girl always tanned fine, she preps perfect, lovely skin, never a prob...
tanned recently and after shower...only water used she is very careful...a mass of random white blemishes appeared all over the front of her stomach mainly. All evenly spaced and roughly the same size hundreds of them and very obvious, no itching, just bizarre. She had lost most of the tan on her lower back but those are the only areas effected. Asked all the norm questions, inc possible pregnancy....nowt!
I tanned over this area next day, as she was going on holiday - she looked perfect when she left but after development same reaction.
Any ideas anyone? She desperate for her tan next week again...:irked:

New medication
Pregnancy
Different skincare products
Exposure to any chemicals recently
Does she shave/wax in these areas
Her job if these areas are exposed
The clothes she wears before/after spraying

Just some ideas to check hth x

sounds daft to ask but has she be crashing on a sunbed may lost her pigmentation on her skin. i went on a sunbed when i was 19 went on twice and burnt on my chest evan now and im 33 my tan doesnt always take on this are and leaves white freckles.xx or could be a skin disorder like Vitiligo. xx ask her to goto the doctors to get it checked could be that they are there all the time just she can only see them once ahd a tan.xx

This happened to me when I went on sunbed after having spray tan done couple of days before so couldbe that if she has used one , otherwise not sure what it could be x

thanks geeks, only option I hadnt asked was the sunbed one, so I shall chat to her regarding that, everything else covered, sometimes we have to accept these reactions happen but source will never be 100% known! cheers lyn x

Latest posts

Back