White Minx lamp (bulb life)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxJackiexx

Reaction score
Does anyone know roughly how many hours the bulbs last for in the white Minx heat lamp from Sweet Squared ? I no longer have any of my packaging or instructions to check with :) Many thanks xx

I have had my white bulb in my lamp for at least 2 years with no problems at all the only time I changed my bulb was from a Infra Red to a Infra White bulb.

As they are heat lamps the bulbs pretty much last like normal light bulbs, I have a spare one just in case anything happens I would advise you to keep a spare just incase :)

I have had my white bulb in my lamp for at least 2 years with no problems at all the only time I changed my bulb was from a Infra Red to a Infra White bulb.

As they are heat lamps the bulbs pretty much last like normal light bulbs, I have a spare one just in case anything happens I would advise you to keep a spare just incase :)

Wow two years , that's good ! :) I'm going to order a spare bulb with my next Minx order as I am pretty clumsy , I'm brilliant at dropping things lol xx

Latest posts

Back