White patch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paula's beauty

Reaction score
Hottest day of the year and I've got my busiest evening of spraytans total of 10. Nightmare. I had a feeling I would get a text this morning from one lady and I did saying her bottom lip area is white, I think due to sweat. What can I do about it? Help. She is popping round after the school run. I did say it might be the case of a touch up with foundation. What do you think ladies?

Hottest day of the year and I've got my busiest evening of spraytans total of 10. Nightmare. I had a feeling I would get a text this morning from one lady and I did saying her bottom lip area is white, I think due to sweat. What can I do about it? Help. She is popping round after the school run. I did say it might be the case of a touch up with foundation. What do you think ladies?

Cant you just put barrier cream around the tanned area and respray the white bit - or i think i have read on here about sponging white areas?

I did think of doing that, thank you.

I get this where I rub my lips together or bite my lip whilst tan is developing. If she is anything like me it will only be a small white line around bottom lip. Its easily covered by foundation and doesn't warrant respraying hth x

Latest posts

Back