White toner help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellechopchop

Reaction score
Hey

I know this has been asked a million times, but I feel like I’ve tried a million different things [emoji85]
My client has a FH Bleach HL’s and we are trying to tone it to be as white and clean as possible.. it does come up nice, but just not quite white enough ‍♀️

She lifts really well to a level 10 with not much yellow, so I just don’t know why I can’t get it right?!

I’m also mobile so am buying new products and brands every time I see her which is working out soooo expensive if it doesn’t work

Please help me [emoji120] x

What’s her natural base? And what peroxide is used? I’ve always used the low and slow method and staggered my peroxide. I.e- 3% and then up to 6. I find if I leave it on slightly longer I get a better cleaner lift than going straight in with a 9%. 9.60 wella illumina is a good toner hun, 9,5-1 Schwarzkopf vibrance is another good one. X

Hey

I know this has been asked a million times, but I feel like I’ve tried a million different things [emoji85]
My client has a FH Bleach HL’s and we are trying to tone it to be as white and clean as possible.. it does come up nice, but just not quite white enough ‍♀️

She lifts really well to a level 10 with not much yellow, so I just don’t know why I can’t get it right?!

I’m also mobile so am buying new products and brands every time I see her which is working out soooo expensive if it doesn’t work

Please help me [emoji120] x
Have you tried colour touch 10/6?
Or illumina 10/69?

Latest posts

Back