Who actually wears stilettos?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F.e. : I hate square-form! its also unnatural - who had a natural square-nails???

:eek::eek::eek::green:

You know, I like the square. I like all the nail shapes, even the edge!

You are right in that no nails are naturally square, but neither are they stiletto-shaped, hon ;) Except, perhaps, on a witch
(I'm joking!)

It doesn't matter really, nail extensions are not 'natural' anyway! My stilettos certainly would not pass as natural either!! We are all different and we all have our own preferences and, as professionals, should offer our clients their very own preference!

Nails should be fun, we should enjoy and take pride in our work, I certainly do! :) xxx

:green::green::green::green:

You right! But all women are somthimes witches, arent they?

:green::green:

I love also all forms- but long square are uncomfortable ..... very uncomfortable.I hate that feeling - You can do nothing with long squares.
And after one week NailStudio - working - there are not more square but Almond.... :green::green:

I agree, I am often called a witch! Ha ah ha!!! I also agree that I can't work with square nails, they do end up all sorts of shapes after a couple of days work! :) xx

Latest posts

Back