Who blings up shoes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bliss1

Reaction score
There was some1 on here that ran a business that blings up shoes. Any ideas who it is? I've done a search but it's not showing up.
I know u can do it yourself but I'm not very good at that kind of thing and as its my wedding shoes I want them to be perfect.

Thanks geeks

Susan x

Susan, hey there is a fabulous lady on eBay who does them they are fabulous v beautiful and I think she can do them custom for you, if you do a search for a seller called kelly_erica congratulations on your wedding x

Oh thank u very much I'll have a wee look for her
X

No problem :) if you type in ebays search facility 'nude crystal high heel' it will come up with shoes with crystal heels, this is the seller and if you look at her other items she can do the shoe entirely covered in crystals! if you love them please may you tell her Nicole recommended you :)

My friend buys crystals from scatter crystals and sticks them to her heels with a glue gun! They look fab!!!! :d

Maybe you could do them yourself for half the price?
X

Thank you Nicole. I have found her and messaged her about it.
X

Hi zowee
I know a lot of folk do it themselves but I'm not very arty crafty and no patience so seem as its my wedding shoes I wanted them perfect
X

Hi Nicole, just wanted to say thank you. I've emailed the girl you mentioned and I'm sending my shoes to her next week :)
X

i really want to get a glue gun to attack my stuff with but wheres best to get one? how much is a good one? i looked on ebay and they start from £5+ but i'm thinking like everything there is an acceptable price range to pay x

Also take a look at Tanya Lee Jewellery on Facebook ... She does Charlie & Co shoes , sells bling everything basically. Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335278981.562272.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335278981.562272.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 279
Also take a look at Tanya Lee Jewellery on Facebook ... She does Charlie & Co shoes , sells bling everything basically. Xx
Hi Guys!
Just went onto Tanya Lees facebook but its set to private.Shame really as the pic you uploaded on here looks fab!
x

i really want to get a glue gun to attack my stuff with but wheres best to get one? how much is a good one? i looked on ebay and they start from £5+ but i'm thinking like everything there is an acceptable price range to pay x
I dont personally do this but i am crafty and i did once work at b&q (for a month lol) and a woman comes over to my very male orientated isle and asks for the smallest glue gun. I knew it was for crafts just by her custom clothes so asked her if it was for crafts, and she said yes and that the craft shops were 4 or 5 times the price just because of where there from and arent as good as DIY ones. She got a glue gun the size of my palm and 25 large sticks of glue for 9.99 at the time.

Love this thread! I've attempted to do my own shoes and was thinking about getting a glue gun.. I also made my fascinator for my wedding. 😄ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335289320.672860.jpg

I dont personally do this but i am crafty and i did once work at b&q (for a month lol) and a woman comes over to my very male orientated isle and asks for the smallest glue gun. I knew it was for crafts just by her custom clothes so asked her if it was for crafts, and she said yes and that the craft shops were 4 or 5 times the price just because of where there from and arent as good as DIY ones. She got a glue gun the size of my palm and 25 large sticks of glue for 9.99 at the time.

thank you :D off to B&Q this week!

Hi Nicole, just wanted to say thank you. I've emailed the girl you mentioned and I'm sending my shoes to her next week :)
X

Oh great hope they are perfect for you!

Latest posts

Back