Who can't you stand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadecoral

Reaction score
I cant stand my boyfriends brothers girlfriend god knows how im going to cope with 10 days on a cruise!
Is there anyone that you really cant stand? X

My father in law. Haven't seen him for over 2 years so all is good.

One of my clients. I've now sacked her because she is a condescending cow.

Some of the mums at school. Thankfully moving to a new school this year so will have a nice new set of yummy mummy's I can't stand.

My daughters teacher. I've asked several times for her to keep my daughter away from a certain little cretin (as he physically hurts her) but she seems to get great pleasure in always seating them next to each other. What I say falls on deaf ears. Ive even been to the head teacher about it. Hence the move to the new school. This teacher will get no gift this year.

My daughters step mother

Everyone at hairdressing school.
Competitive littles bitches

My mother in law (but neither can my husband so its definitely her not me!), the "gang" of loud mouth mother's at school, my father, anyone who has that "I'm better than you" attitude, and anyone who thinks they know it all (when clearly they don't), my next door neighbor (mutton dressed as lamb just doesn't cut it), the idiot who lives on our street and revs his blooming car at 6am every morning.

Its probably easier if I tell you who I do like, I can count them on one hand!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

My mother in law (but neither can my husband so its definitely her not me!), the "gang" of loud mouth mother's at school, my father, anyone who has that "I'm better than you" attitude, and anyone who thinks they know it all (when clearly they don't), my next door neighbor (mutton dressed as lamb just doesn't cut it), the idiot who lives on our street and revs his blooming car at 6am every morning.

Its probably easier if I tell you who I do like, I can count them on one hand!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ah, so that car revving idiot has moved to your road now has he? Can't say I miss him. :)

My next door neighbour, who currently has his music on full blast and is stomping up and down the stairs, out in the garden shouting and swearing on the phone and also shouting and swearing at his girlfriend.

He also moaned at me for my dog barking in the garden at 7am.

One of my managers at my pub job. Two faced idiot is nice to my face but slags me off to my best friend (who is also a manager). Wrong person to be making comments about me to!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

The girls in my college, especially the stupid ones who can't see what's wrong with the standard of their work. Use your eyes! Thinking your perfect is a sure fire way to stay s*** forever!

My old boss used to slag every staff off to each other without realising we all spoke to each other! X

My husband's step father and the silly troll up the road who thinks it's acceptable to have her kids running around the street squawking at 11pm.
Actually I don't truly like many people, I tolerate more than I genuinely like

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh my Boyfriends half sister!!! Hate her sooo much, she's told me to my face I'm not good enough for her brother even tho, I own 2 houses have bought him a new car, have my own new car! And pay for everything as he's useless with his money! But he deserves better! Better sister more like....! Grrrr

....competitive parents, get a life & stop trying to relive your missed opportunities through your child!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I have a hit list.
My nan,
My dads girlfriend,
Madonna,
My mums next door neighbour - constantly appearing at her door asking to 'borrow' items of food. No!
I could go on and on..

The chav at the end of the garden who plays loud music in her garden. Fat mess
Ex friend who accused me of having a married man in my bed. I wish I could punch her, pull her scruffy hair and kick her skinny shins.
Madonna
Lorraine Kelly
Sharon Osborne
There's so many more...

Latest posts

Back