Who can't you stand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She was apparently a nightmare to him.

Alisha Dixon without a doubt ' Oh sweetie pie . I could just eat you all up !!!!!

Whats that all about . She got on my nerves soooooo much on X factor that we always muted the TV when she spoke

Oh no I got it wrong - Sorry Alisha !

I meant Nicole Scherzinger from X factor !!

John Barrowman and his ever changing accent drives me insane!!

Her in that yogurt advert, omg makes me cringe! X

When my grandad saw this advert he goes 'What a silly advert, she's breaking the law by not having her seatbelt on!' Haha!

When my grandad saw this advert he goes 'What a silly advert, she's breaking the law by not having her seatbelt on!' Haha!

Lol how funny! Xx

I don't know half of their names but here are mine.

Gerri from the Spice Girls
Nicole Sherzwhatsit
John Barrowbloke
Dale Winton
Peter Kay

Anyone who thinks that because they are transmitted out of a television it is a valid excuse to be rude.

There's a couple of women that go to my Weight Watchers meeting that I can't stand! They are just really gossipy

John Barrowbloke was cringeworthy on the opening ceremony.
That other irritating specimen SuBo forgot the words to the very annoying Paul McCartney song Mullet of Kintyre

John Barrowbloke was cringeworthy on the opening ceremony.
That other irritating specimen SuBo forgot the words to the very annoying Paul McCartney song Mullet of Kintyre

Was the best television I've watched in YEARS!! I howled the whole way through it tears and everything

Vanessa Feltz. Aghh!!!

im a lover not a hater :Love:

These mothers on channel5, Blinging Up Baby.

These mothers on channel5, Blinging Up Baby.

Ha ha. I just watched that. . Well 5 minutes of it. Hooters indeed. .. What's wrong with these people!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ha ha. I just watched that. . Well 5 minutes of it. Hooters indeed. .. What's wrong with these people!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I did the same for my hen night last year.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1406581608735.jpg
    1406581608735.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 77

Latest posts

Back