Who can't you stand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brother in law. I was married 15 weeks and was 13 weeks pregnant. He asked who the father was.

His wife....for turning up at my wedding in a wedding dress (I sh!t you not).

I thought mine was bad, a few years ago he was turning 40 and I knew he wasn't happy about it so I was joking about with him and said I would buy him some Botox for his birthday, he had a real nasty streak back then and pinched my waist and said I'll buy you liposuction!!! I would never show weakness to him so rather than be upset I laughed and said he would be the best brother in law ever if he bought me that, he didn't like that he didn't get the reaction he wanted and stormed out of the pub down to his mothers and slagged me off to the rest of the family! We have slowly built bridges to get on better but I'm on my guard a lot..... families eh?!

I can't stand myself sometimes. I get these moods my mum used to call 'peevish'. I have jibes at people and can be quite nasty leaving poor companion wondering what they've done. Which is usually nothing. I've been in that mood today and I've been baiting the man all day. Bless him he's stood up to it but I could have told him to do one quite easily. He's not done anything wrong, it's me :(

I get like that to, I know I should get out of my mood cos i upset my boyfriend but I cant seem to get out of it lol xx

When we told my mother in law we were having a baby she said "what are you going to do about it?"

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's something I'd say.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

My stepfather. He's an a***hole!

My daughters teacher. I've asked several times for her to keep my daughter away from a certain little cretin (as he physically hurts her) but she seems to get great pleasure in always seating them next to each other. What I say falls on deaf ears. Ive even been to the head teacher about it. Hence the move to the new school. This teacher will get no gift this year.

I'd have took her out long ago. X

Forum trolls (mentioning no names ) who post very nasty little comments repeatedly to get a reaction.

the old man who lives across the road as he poisons cats as he hates them. Evil old bastard

Ooh then someone should report him. Or better still poison the old bugger.:twisted:

Forum trolls (mentioning no names ) who post very nasty little comments repeatedly to get a reaction.

I don't mean it.

Who can I stand?

Today my most hated person was the lady at Tesco. She proceeded to whip everything past the scanner in about 3.5 seconds. I just stood there with the bag in my hand and my mouth wide open in amazement. I had to actually laugh, never seen anything like it in my life. I proceeded to pack as slowly as i possibly could. Ooops silly me, i've packed the meat with the bread. Better re pack this one. :)

My boyfriends brothers exgirlfriend. I can't even put into words how f$&@ing much I cannot stand her..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

I thought there were an army of people I could name but actually I have found it hard to think of too many. I must be mellowing

That's something I'd say.

When my mum found out she was pregnant with me my gran told her to jump up and down!
Then she mellowed and I was her favourite person in the world and my best friend until she died 18mth ago

As for the question
I hate most people. I prefer animals x

Sent from the catphone

One of my parents friends.... ugggh!!! She is a poisoned little tramp (that's me being polite!) I can't say what I normally call her!

My boyfriends brothers exgirlfriend. I can't even put into words how f$&@ing much I cannot stand her..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha sounds like my situation shame hes still with her tho! X

Latest posts

Back