Who is going to Olympia this year?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie23

Reaction score
I thought I would start a thread to see who is going to Olympia this year.

I'm going on the 21st so hope to see some friendly geeks there, anyone going down by train from the north pm me if you fancy travelling together!

anne xx

Last edited by a moderator:
where is it at?

I wasn't going to go to this one this year but still dithering about it!

Think I will go but its getting back for the kids sunday night as they will have school the next day, and I can't take them out of school as I go away in October.

If I do go I will probably drive, Its nasty work getting to Olympia on a train! G-mex is soooo much easier to get too and park!

are you travelling down on the day? its a long day that isn't it? although I think the first train isnt until 8.30am or something.

I am going, and staying in london for a cople of days,as i am also going to a class after (cant wate )
I am not up north though i am right down on the I.O.W , :)

I googled it and i would like to go but its such a long way for me and I wud want to drive there and back in a day which isn't really the best idea I've ever had

Im going I am working there lol:green:

i think its spread over 2 days couldnt u go for both and get a hotel? makes it easyer than there and back in a day.

Im going I am working there lol:green:

oooh we'll have to meet up and finally meet in person :)

i think its spread over 2 days couldnt u go for both and get a hotel? makes it easyer than there and back in a day.

for me personally I can't stay overnight due to family commitments, I have travelled to london in a day before, it doesnt bother me. Wouldnt want to drive, never driven in london, think I'd find it too stressy being a wee country lassie :lol: furthest i've ever driven is scotland the way i go mainly is country roads and the one time i drove to manchester I ended up in bloomin blackburn, completely the wrong direction cos of all the stupid roundabouts in salford :smack:

anne xx

I'll be there telling everyone about Moor Spa and more embarrassingly about Hollywood Fashion Tape too.
If you want to catch me full on embarrassed come early on the Sunday and ask me about the nipple concealers :) I am sure by the end of Monday I'll be as cool as a cucumber (but a cucumber with painful feet).

ETA I forgot to say the fact that makes it embarrassing is I am a guy

Last edited:
Ooh me me me!!! (Can you tell im excited?)

This will be the first year I can go as a fully qualified nail tech so I'm putting off buying my proper kit until then so my plan is to get everything I need at the show and hopefully get some good bargains so I can get everything on my wish list! lol. I'll be driving down because Im only in Essex and I'd rather pay to park than have to get on the tube.

Hi All,
I am going too!! Cant wait as it will be my first one :)

Quick question - I have requested tickets online however how do you know which date they will send you tickets for or is it up to you to choose either?xx

didnt they email you with a bar code thing? i think u print and use that on both days? ........maybe not lol wheres my email i better read it agen! lol

This is what mine says:

This is your E-ticket for free access into the show.

Please print this and bring it with you to the show.

oooh we'll have to meet up and finally meet in person :)

for me personally I can't stay overnight due to family commitments, I have travelled to london in a day before, it doesnt bother me. Wouldnt want to drive, never driven in london, think I'd find it too stressy being a wee country lassie :lol: furthest i've ever driven is scotland the way i go mainly is country roads and the one time i drove to manchester I ended up in bloomin blackburn, completely the wrong direction cos of all the stupid roundabouts in salford :smack:

anne xx

leave our roundabouts alone lol! :lol: I am a city girl and don't ,ind driving about london even though the people drive like crazy!!

Know what you mean about the country bit after living in Grantham for three years we had 1 roundabout and everyone stopped at it and waited for someone to have the balls to move lol! :green:

Get free train travel in 1st class but me and trains don't mix well ~ any train I get on I guarantee will break down!

Kate x

I'll be there telling everyone about Moor Spa and more embarrassingly about Hollywood Fashion Tape too.
If you want to catch me full on embarrassed come early on the Sunday and ask me about the nipple concealers :) I am sure by the end of Monday I'll be as cool as a cucumber (but a cucumber with painful feet).

ETA I forgot to say the fact that makes it embarrassing is I am a guy

lol will you be demonstrating the nipple concealers too!!:lol: Defo think I am going now!! x

What are you all on about" driving in London"? It's a breeze!!!!
Allan and I will be at Olympia on the Sunday. Can't wait! Poor old Allan gets dragged along to all these things, and used as a model so I cant watch the treatments. He ended up looking like an oompa loompa one year after I got him spray tanned witha particularly orange solution!!!
See you all there x

leave our roundabouts alone lol! :lol: I am a city girl and don't ,ind driving about london even though the people drive like crazy!!

Know what you mean about the country bit after living in Grantham for three years we had 1 roundabout and everyone stopped at it and waited for someone to have the balls to move lol! :green:

Get free train travel in 1st class but me and trains don't mix well ~ any train I get on I guarantee will break down!

Kate x

BUT Kate the roundabouts in Salford are nuts, just how many does there need to be! :lol: i realised straight away I was in the wrong lane but then had no way of turning around till I got to Blackburn :eek:

anne xx

Hi all,
i applied for two tickets online, have printed off both as i want to go on both days, i dont think i'll have time to shop :)) by the time i 've attended the seminars i'm interested in on the first day.

Latest posts

Back