Who is going to the Event II?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annie23

Reaction score
First of all with all the changes I am not sure if this should be in this forum, Events section or Social Groups so mods if its in the wrong place please move it, thank you.

So as the question says who is going to the Event II. I thought I would put this up as its getting very near the date when the tickets go on sale.

I would love to go but I am very very torn. Unfortunately I don't have much spare cash and there are two things I really want, both equally as much.

The ticket but then theres all the other expenses involved, travel, hotel, kennels, spends, outfits etc. I have worked it out and its going to be a lot of money but I do have till May to save up.

The other thing I want is some hat blocks, I started a millinery course recently and would love to make some hats in my spare time. Hat blocks are very expensive but they do last a lifetime. But then there is all the cost of the materials needed to think about as well.

This for me is a major dilemma because I simply cant afford both. But I am going to have to decide soon :eek:

So my question is: What would you give up to pay to go to the Event?

anne xx

PS Out of curiosity those that are travelling how many nights will you be staying at the hotel?

All Event discussions need to be posted in the Event section - I have moved this post to there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back