Who is the best nail course provider in London?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissMerx

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a college or nail training company in London that has a good nail course that includes Health & Safety training and is a recognised qualification? My friend wants to do gel/acrylic nails and has no previous experience. She has looked around and found lots of independent nail courses but because they're not regulated, she's unsure of who to go for.

I'm a trainee beauty therapist and none of the girls at college have any idea about nail courses. I was kinda hoping there might be a geek out there that could help?

Thanks for your time.

Merx

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a college or nail training company in London that has a good nail course that includes Health & Safety training and is a recognised qualification? My friend wants to do gel/acrylic nails and has no previous experience. She has looked around and found lots of independent nail courses but because they're not regulated, she's unsure of who to go for.

I'm a trainee beauty therapist and none of the girls at college have any idea about nail courses. I was kinda hoping there might be a geek out there that could help?

Thanks for your time.

Merx

Ketan Patel at the Creative Nail Academy in London. Call Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060 for all the details.

Thank you, much appreciated. xx

Ketan is absolutely fabulous. She won't go wrong there. xx

Latest posts

Back