Who is the best training provider in Scotland?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5h3llb3ll

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new here, I've searched the forums for training in Scotland and some of these places have now closed.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any advise on who the best training provider for doing both gel and acrylic nails that are based in Scotland?

Have a look at NSI Scotland in Glasgow. Their courses are all listed on their website

Sweet Squared, NSI, Akzentz, Young Nails (and there are others), all offer both systems with educators located in Scotland.

Thanks, I have booked course with NSI in Glasgow :)

Hi All,

I'm new here, I've searched the forums for training in Scotland and some of these places have now closed.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any advise on who the best training provider for doing both gel and acrylic nails that are based in Scotland?
Hi, I’m new here to. My wife and I both did our e-file and acrylic training in Edinburgh at KSI Beauty with educator Kelly Foster the course is from Young Nails and I would highly recommend it. Kelly is a great teacher and very helpful should you have any questions related to nails. My wife and I really enjoyed our time there.

Latest posts

Back