Who is your Mr. Grey?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know he's too old, but Jose Morinho (ex Chelsea FC manager) for me x

Ian somerhalder !!!!! X

dylan mcdermott i absolutely used to love him in jersey girl

Jared Leto without a doubt ! As he's in a band 3stm they did a song hurricane which is about bondage! He is lush in that video I would definitely have a session off bondage with jared x

I heard a rumour that Chris Hensworth was to play Christian (nope I'd never heard of him either!) thinking he looks pretty perfect though! Finished the last book two weeks ago and still feeling a little bereft! Lol
56a40911-fd3e-8353.jpg

*Hemsworth* not Hensworth! Doh! :) x

I heard a rumour that Chris Hensworth was to play Christian (nope I'd never heard of him either!) thinking he looks pretty perfect though! Finished the last book two weeks ago and still feeling a little bereft! Lol
56a40911-fd3e-8353.jpg

mmmmmmmmmm I would (even tho I'm old enough to be his mother and I've never hear of him either lol)!

Great choice xxxxxx

Ian somerhalder !!!!! X

Oooooh yes he was my first choice until I saw mr bomer! Either of them and id be a happy girl hehe

Mmmm Channing Tatum.

I'd have no problem at all with him using whips ;)

Ooh Bradley Cooper for Mr Grey!! 😍

Mines my boyfriend, and his surname is actually Gray, spelt differently I know, and his middle name begins with a C. I have asked him to change the spelling of his surname for me and maybe move his middle name to his forename but he said no ;-(
He's lovely though :)

Matt Bomer for sure !! x

Channing Tatum Channing Tatum Channing Tatum Channing Tatum Channing Tatum!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy is perfection yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Channing Tatum Channing Tatum Channing Tatum Channing Tatum Channing Tatum!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy is perfection yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Channing Tatum is my all time fav crush but.............he has asked if he can play Grey but ONLY if his real wife can play Ana and to be honest his wife doesnt ever feature in my fantasies i believe it would ruin it ..:sad:

Channing Tatum is my all time fav crush but.............he has asked if he can play Grey but ONLY if his real wife can play Ana and to be honest his wife doesnt ever feature in my fantasies i believe it would ruin it ..:sad:

Noooooooo!!!!
He is out of the running then, I like to think his wife doesn't exsist!!

I am a huge Tom Hardy fan, so he gets my vote to play Mr Grey.

... Tom Hardy is ridiculously hot...

Wentworth miller (early days on prison break though as towards the end he went a bit downhill) :)

channing Tatum ;-)

Latest posts

Back