Who uses Eve Taylor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cabinkel

Reaction score
I was sent some samples of the Eve Taylor facial product range, a moisturiser and eye gel, and they seem nice. (The pot was the tiniest pot known to man so bit hard to tell)! Does anyone stock this/use it in facials and have an opinion on it? I currently use Dermalogica in my facials, and love the products, but wish to introduce a more aromatherapy type for more of a pamper facial. Any opinions would be greatly received.

I have some Eve Taylor stuff - my house mate used to be their marketing assistant.
I think its OK not great - I am not a beautician just the average joe but when she left she brought me a load of stuff.
The facial exfoliator thing (round with rubber nobles on) is nice to use to wash your face with. The oils are good if your feeling under the weather and need a pick me up on your pillow or something like that at night.

I wouldn't rush out and buy more though - My house mate did say though that Eve claims she worked with the person who started dermalogica and they learnt everything they know off her!
I am not so sure she just seemed like a bit of a batty lady to me!

I wouldn't rush out and buy more though - My house mate did say though that Eve claims she worked with the person who started dermalogica and they learnt everything they know off her!
I am not so sure she just seemed like a bit of a batty lady to me![/quote]

PMSL!!!!:lol:
I know, she does look a bit like an ecentric lady!
I just want a nice smelling, good quality range, that my clients will feel indulged by. Dermaologica do some mixers that you can add to their moisturisers etc to enhanece benefits and make them smell nice but its just more cost!!. Thanks for reply.

Latest posts

Back