Who uses NSI Attraction acrylics please, are they good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natashatoffee

Reaction score
Hi
Looking into changing my acrylic and wondered if anyone uses nsi attraction ?
Thank you

Natasha

I have. Then I tried the CND Retention + and found it so much easier to work with.

I love NSI acrylics they are brilliant and easy to work with. ive never tried CND acrylics but ive been told you need to train with them to purchase them.

I trained with and still use Nsi attraction and secrets and find it easy to work with and long lasting. The only issue I have is that a few of their coloured powders aren't completely opaque unless applied thickly which I don't like but I now use the secrets powders more as the majority of my clients get regular infills and these can be buffed off and they're lovely to work with.

I use NSI acrylic system and I love using it. Clients are always happy with the results. If used correctly clients go 3 weeks before having an infill. It is strong and a lot of my clients have jobs that consists of using their hands as tools but acrylics always seem to last. I love their coloured acrylics that allows me to do my 3D nail art or having coloured acrylic on the nail its always gives me enough time to work with the product and the product also helps me at the same time to get the correct shape, which I love

I've trained with NSI and worked in a salon that used CND I find them very similar. Both are great products but you do have to have trained with CND to perchase them.
I trained with NSI 9/10 years ago before they changed to attraction and still use it now.

I've used NSI products for many years, my salon is exclusively NSI, I use Attraction, Secrets, Balance and Polish Pro. I love them all and have never had any major issues with anything. My clients are happy with how the products last and wear and so am I, so I have never thought to jump ship to any other brand because why try and fix something that isn't broken.
I think the key to any successful business/set of nails is to only ever use the system you have chosen, never mix brands.
It drives me nuts when techs complain that something is going wrong and seek help, we try and help only to find the tech is using NSI Attraction powder with Young Nails monomer, IBD primer, CND dehydrator and the list goes on.
For example, I know that NSI make and test all their products to work together as the system it is, so it's only logical when a tech tries to bring in a different brand of one product with that system, it is only going to cause problems.
Also, as with any brand, you should get training in that brand you have chosen and then be patient, it takes perfect practice to get the hang of a new system.

Latest posts

Back