Wholesale hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlene1983

Reaction score
Hi
I'm looking to stock hair extensions for the main purpose of fittings (rather than selling).
I have ordered a sample from a Chinese factory to trial the quality (Brazilian hair).
Do any other extensionists do this and find it works well or is it better to order trade from a supplier...... The way I see it the UK supplier is probably ordering in bulk from China too so I'm trying to cut out the middle man. Also to save on delivery charges from placing multiple orders x

Whatever you do, never haggle on the price, they will agree to a lower price but just mix in cheaper hair.

You also have no comeback if the colours are wrong or you get a bad batch.

It's safer to buy from a UK based supplier, email a few and ask what they would charge you. You might save short term but it could end up costing thousands if you import a bad batch of hair.

Thank you I have also contacted a UK supplier to get a price comparison.

We wholesale from transform and have from hair rebellion in the past it is more expensive than buying direct though but I just don't have the ability to place large orders and there's always a risk of being sent rubbish hair

Thank you I contacted transform as I use them anyway and the order amount to qualify for trade was larger than I expected. I will look further into it though. Doesn't seem like many order direct from a supplier and I suppose if they did then they are not willing to share haha x

Many extensionists find a great supplier and want to keep it to themselves

Hi
I'm looking to stock hair extensions for the main purpose of fittings (rather than selling).
I have ordered a sample from a Chinese factory to trial the quality (Brazilian hair).
Do any other extensionists do this and find it works well or is it better to order trade from a supplier...... The way I see it the UK supplier is probably ordering in bulk from China too so I'm trying to cut out the middle man. Also to save on delivery charges from placing multiple orders x
We at Tasha Jacks import many kilos of hair into the UK each year. If you would like to buy at low prices please contact [email protected] Your order must be min 2Kgs to obtain bulk discount prices.

Latest posts

Back