Wholesale staff telling fibs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faerififi

Reaction score
Went to aston and fincher today to get some tigi bleach, the shop had none and their staff tried to tell me it was discontinued? I ended up buying blondor as a stand in because I have a client soon and didnt have time (or really want to go to sallys but wish I had now) to shop about.
Anyway, a simple google proves that this is untrue as capital and sallys are all selling it and I cant find anything anywhere stating it is discontinued.
I did say to the staff "Why would tigi spend all the money and time making a new colour line if they are going to discontinue just the bleach for no apparent reason, effectively selling themselves out as a salon wont buy into a colour line with no bleach?" and got an "Ah I dont know really" back.
Didnt think aston and fincher would be so unprofessional, seems to me like they are just behind on orders and wanted to push me into a cheaper brand, so wont be going back.
Has anyone else heard things like this about tigi?

They might not intend to continue to stock it so perhaps A&F themselves are discontinuing it, rather than the TIGI products being discontinued. They should have been upfront if this is the case though.

I've seen the bleach for sale in Sallys. It's my favourite bleach, so I'd be miffed if it was actually discontinued. :-(

Exactly its my favourite too ha. I usually buy from a smaller wholesalers in nottingham but when im at home and dont have time to order online I have to use aston and fincher. They definitely talked about it being discontinued like tigi range had stopped making it months ago which is clearly not the case.. they had just had a new order in of tigi hair products tho and had the entire rest of the range in stock, just not bleach.
Ah well lesson learned ha, blondors not a bad replacement in the short term.

Maybe they got confused and them personally have discontinued it??

They will tell you anything to get them to buy from you.

I would ring then and confront them, or ring TIGI if it's true then the other may just have old stock.

There just sales assistants, they don't really know much about hair, or the industry.

I'd never take their word for anything, most of them are nice girls, but they're not hair and beauty professionals like they call themselves.

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh and I love Blondor, so you didn't do to bad x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I love tigi true light and always order it from.salons direct. It gets delivered to my door and it's next day delivery x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back