Who's going to Fashion Week/Salon International?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamlea87

Reaction score
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

In going to international... Can't wait 😁 so excited

Is it next week? I wanted to take my assistants but we open Sundays :-(

Not really a hairdresser lady

Salon is the 12th-13th...that's a shame Sunday is the best day, I haven't been for years due to working usually when it's on, I love the buzz!

I never miss, love it!!

I'm going on the Monday although very tempted for the Sunday this year and finally booking Patrick Cameron's show x

I'm going on the Saturday!😜x

I'm going sat and sun ... First time at salon int 🙊

I have never been to the Salon International before what is good to do in there?
can you get stuff for cheaper? have no idea as never been. thank you

Salon international worth it or not guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone heading to London for salon international in October? what are you all looking forward to there!

Im going to Salon International :)

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Think i might go on the sunday, reckon it would be reallly good research for my hair collection, huzzah! We should do a meet or something.

Still debating on going or not. It's a long coach ride down and would mean shutting for two days but I really want the experience ... and it gives me an excuse to go and stay with my friend who lives nearby whom I haven't been to visit in 14 months!

I'm going to Salon International with my college and really looking forward to it. My tutor tells me that the guys from Wahl are pretty impressive :)

In true me fashion of indecisiveness ... since yesterday saying I couldn't decide I have now decided to go haha!

Booking my ticket and travel tonight. Do you guys think it's better going two days or one? I'm humming and harring - I don't want to miss anything lol. And if one day - which day do you recommend?

Hi everyone, just looking at salon international and wondering if it's worth going to? It'll cost me a reasonable amount in train fairs but if I knew it would be good I'd definitely go along.

xx

Yeah definitely give it a go!!! I won't lie, I haven't found quite AS good in recent years, but there's still a lot to see, do and buy!

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Im going on the Sunday!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anyone off to salon this weekend? What's everyone hoping to buy? I'm there Monday, really want new scissors and some new brushes, undecided on make yet but the Moroccan oil ones always get a good write up on here so it's between them, GHD or Kent brushes, need to look at the handles and see which ones are most comfortable.

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back