Who's going to Fashion Week/Salon International?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am hoping to go Monday as well.. is things cheaper to buy there then?

I went last year... I wasn't overly impressed tbh. It was so busy, trying to look at stuff was near impossible on some stalls. Plus seemed to be most of the same stalls throughout which was a real shame.
The live demos are worth a watch. I was really disappointed with the rest of it considering the ticket price. It was like you paid to shop!
May be I will give it another go next year. Who knows x

I am hoping to go Monday as well.. is things cheaper to buy there then?

Normally deals to be done, especially on Monday afternoon as its the last day so they often chuck in a few extras if you ask nicely and it will prob be vat free too on a lot of stands. Lots of choice and stuff you wont always see in your local wholesalers and obviously you get to see loads of demos, I always feel inspired after a day out there. Last year I spent all my money on my cloud 9 tools and got a bundle of electricals for a good price, use them all regularly so it was well worth it.

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

For those who haven't been go you will love it! Little tip go on the first day get so many freebies! Haha x

Normally deals to be done, especially on Monday afternoon as its the last day so they often chuck in a few extras if you ask nicely and it will prob be vat free too on a lot of stands. Lots of choice and stuff you wont always see in your local wholesalers and obviously you get to see loads of demos, I always feel inspired after a day out there. Last year I spent all my money on my cloud 9 tools and got a bundle of electricals for a good price, use them all regularly so it was well worth it.

Cloud 9 was having it off last yr! X

Really 50/50 about going tomorrow, had work stuff every weekend recently :o might see some of you guys tomorrow xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am going tomorrow, can I get tickets at the door? what time does it open and what time it closes?
should I bring a bag or something to put the things I will be buying?

never been before so looking forward to it..
thanks x

Was awesomeeee really enjoyed it. Lots more demonstrations than I expected!! :)

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am going tomorrow, can I get tickets at the door? what time does it open and what time it closes?
should I bring a bag or something to put the things I will be buying?

never been before so looking forward to it..
thanks x

You normally get given massive bags when u go in or go to morrocan oil stand, they always give out bags, still got mine from last year! You can prob order tickets on line and collect which will save you queuing, they have an app you can download too with all the info about times etc. have fun!

On route. Quite excited!! For those who attended yesterday...did you have any favourite demos/shows?!

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

On route! So excited ahhh

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Personalised badges.. Do we need them to get in and how do you create one?
Website isn't helpful. Ive brought two tickets already for this weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
I went yesterday, was fun! The Wahl demo's were excellent! They give out a lot of bags but they mainly only contain leaflets, advertising etc! My friend bought a pr of cordless clippers from Wahl only to find she could've got them £30 cheaper from somewhere else😞. Good day out tho x

To busy, only 3 hours to go and still haven't see much. ;(.

I'm going tomorrow with my college, very excited! I want my scissors sharpened, have any Geeks been this weekend and had them sharpened? If so how much?

Sarah xo

I went yesterday, was fun! The Wahl demo's were excellent! They give out a lot of bags but they mainly only contain leaflets, advertising etc! My friend bought a pr of cordless clippers from Wahl only to find she could've got them £30 cheaper from somewhere else😞. Good day out tho x

Yeh I have to admit I got hardly any freebies! X

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got a cutting comb, tweezers and a nail buffer freebies. The rest was bags and leaflets. I'm glad I went so early as come 2 o clock it was far too busy for me and I left early. I'd definitely go back though.

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back