Who's had the hottest temperature to do clients in today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CFBS

Reaction score
just for fun, I'll start off...

Somerset, UK - my thermometer in the shade outside my salon window is showing 34 degrees C today at 15.00!

I bet some people can top that though....

South Africa MID WINTER 21dec Celsius.
Hahaha beat that suckers!!!
This is why I love it here. Never really gets cold

Lol. It's 5pm and inside my cabin it's 33.2 degrees C...after I've left all the windows and door open and I've been in the house for an hour.

No wonder i was hot! Did have some heavy duty waxing though. Now for a more temperature worthy treatment, mani/pedi x

Day off for me ;)

No idea the temperature but it's too bloody hot!
Nobody could sleep last night and I only had 2 clients as it's meant to be my day off thankfully [emoji4]

29 on the south coast of England but too hot for me, I slept on the sofa in my conservatory last night as it was too hot upstairs, had a great night!

just for fun, I'll start off...

Somerset, UK - my thermometer in the shade outside my salon window is showing 34 degrees C today at 15.00!

I bet some people can top that though....
Yup I can vouch for the unbearable temperatures in Somerset today! It was still 28.5 in my car 5 mins ago!! About to settle down with a strawberry cider and relax :)

Our salon was 35 degrees at 9am today. Don't even get me started on our lash glue and intimate waxing!!!! Role on Friday x

29 on the south coast of England but too hot for me, I slept on the sofa in my conservatory last night as it was too hot upstairs, had a great night!
Good shout, I might try that tonight.
Just came upstairs and the heat hit me as I got to the top [emoji20]

I think we got to about 31 yesterday - we were 34 on Saturday though. Unbearable!

Have had the window wide open and the fan on for clients.

Baby has been spending his days in just his nappy and vest with a fan blowing and then sleeping in just his little babygrow, with no blankets and the window open. Poor little thing :o

Latest posts

Back