Who's super duper excited for Excel ?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me! Am going tomorrow just for the day... stopping off at Hornchurch to pick a friend up... sadly Sonia can't make it as we can't take our van inside the M25 any more because of the low emission zone regulations... and it's also got a bit of a problem with one of the windows at the moment too... so it will be the Saab... definitely travelling down in style lol...

At the risk of sounding silly I have a question...

I thought PB was free, but I've been on the site just now looking a FAQ's to find out about lockers and it says it's the online registration that is free. On the door, with a show ticket is £5.

Well that's what everyone will have isn't it? The ticket that we registered for, that we have to show on the door?

Am I losing it?

At the risk of sounding silly I have a question...

I thought PB was free, but I've been on the site just now looking a FAQ's to find out about lockers and it says it's the online registration that is free. On the door, with a show ticket is £5.

Well that's what everyone will have isn't it? The ticket that we registered for, that we have to show on the door?

Am I losing it?

No, I think it's people who haven't pre-registered who have to pay. If you got a ticket in the post, then you should still get in free, likewise if you printed your ticket for an online registration.

I've copied and pasted it from the site. The first line makes sense, register for your free ticket. But how would you get a ticket without registering? What I mean is how could you physically do option 2 (cost on door with show ticket).
:eek:

Please register online to for your free ticket. You will then be sent your show badge 2 weeks before the show.
Online registration: FREE
Entry cost on the door with show ticket: £5
Entry cost on the door: £10

I've copied and pasted it from the site. The first line makes sense, register for your free ticket. But how would you get a ticket without registering? What I mean is how could you physically do option 2 (cost on door with show ticket).

Please register online to for your free ticket. You will then be sent your show badge 2 weeks before the show.

Well, I registered online and got tickets sent in the post (from my online registration), so they had better darn well count!

Hmm, maybe a show ticket is that form you have to fill in with your name and address on and send back to them to get your name badge thingy? Still confused though!

I'm glad it's not just me!

We all registered online and that was free, as advertised.

We are all going to turn up with that ticket we got through the post.

Therefore, we will all pay £5 on the door with our show tickets.

Has it always been free before?

Im in excell ahhhhh!!!

Sent from my GT-S5363 using SalonGeek

Well there was no problem at all with the badge that arrived in the post, following me registering online. No charges at all to get in using that.

I believe these are ticket applications, they send them with trade magazines, ifyou fill one out and take it, you have to pay, if you send it off they send you a free ticket, it's to get people to book early

Kim xx

Latest posts

Back