Who's super duper excited for Excel ?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

passion4beautyx

Reaction score
Im counting the hours down to sunday morning.

Sent from my GT-S5363 using SalonGeek

I can't stop Thinking about it:) I am upset that won't be there when the doors open at 10am but at 1pm :( Gosh how excited I am :) woop woop!

I usually can't sleep before excel! So excited!

Me but I always spend too much lol xx

I'm super duper excited that I'm not going. No queues, no overexcited orange girls and my toes intact.
What's not to love?

I am super excited as i will be buying my first lot of stock for when I start working mobile : ) feel like a kid counting down the days to going Disney land lol.

What first on eveyones list.. Mine is gelish then nsi then solar oil then ... Ha i could be here all day

Do you need to take your certificates with you ? Just wondering !

I can't wait. Harmony, NSI and Palms (Nubar) all VAT free :D:D:D

I think I will have a look at the new Dadi' Oil and stock up on Minx. Its a brilliant chance to look at and try loads of different and new products. Well worth the trip.

Do you need to take your certificates with you ? Just wondering !

I've never needed them before and I've bought everything I wanted.

Not long now !!! Eeeeeekkk

Question: what time do people start queing outside on sunday morning?

I'm super duper excited that I'm not going. No queues, no overexcited orange girls and my toes intact.
What's not to love?

This made me giggle! :) I am going, it's my first time and at the moment really looking forward to it but I'm not a lover of crowds so might be my first and last time Lol! Hoping to go in, grab the bits I need then get the hell out of there!! :lol:

There are big queues at all the major stands. At Olympia last year the queue for sweet squared was about 2 hours long...

This is why I'm going later in the day. My sanity means more to me and there is enough for everybody, surely?

To answer the OP, excitement is not an emotion I can relate to everytime I hear the weatherman saying how it's going to take a turn for the worse. Take a brolly girls and boys.

Last edited:
MEEEEEEEE! Lol :D

im not going till monday and cannot wait!!!

There are big queues at all the major stands. At Olympia last year the queue for sweet squared was about 2 hours long...

I agree with Lynne, I couldn't believe how rude & pushy people were last year!
Complete nightmare lol

However I am giving it another go this year!

[ I hear the weatherman saying how it's going to take a turn for the worse. Take a brolly girls and boys.[/QUOTE]

I can see Excel out of my hotel window and can confirm its bloody freezing down here!! Lots of layers people.
Grey and dry, no sign of rain (yet)!!

Im going monday!cant wait. Harmony, beauty express, maybe cnd depending on queues!lol. Is the new daddi oil going to be there? x

Latest posts

Back