Why are my nail tips falling off?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melissantaylor

Reaction score
Needing a little advice.
I was working in a tanning salon and the lady started doing nails.
I loved the nail work and the look of them so I have decided that is what I want to do.
I am waiting in my funding coming through from princess trust do I can do my courses.
I have been practicing putting on tips filing ect on family and friends.
I have done 4 sets of tips this week and everyone have came straight of ?
Can anyone give me some advice. I would like to know how to do these kind of things before I go on my courses to have a little knowledge

Thank you so much
Melissa

Needing a little advice.
I was working in a tanning salon and the lady started doing nails.
I loved the nail work and the look of them so I have decided that is what I want to do.
I am waiting in my funding coming through from princess trust do I can do my courses.
I have been practicing putting on tips filing ect on family and friends.
I have done 4 sets of tips this week and everyone have came straight of ?
Can anyone give me some advice. I would like to know how to do these kind of things before I go on my courses to have a little knowledge

Thank you so much
Melissa

When you say tips...... Can you elaborate? Do you mean acrylics? Gels?

It's just plane tips. No gel or acrylic as I am waiting on my kits coming x

They will come off as they need the acrylic or gel. As I was taught tips simply add length its product that adds strength.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's just plane tips. No gel or acrylic as I am waiting on my kits coming x

Sorry I'm still confused do you mean tips glued on to the very end of your finger nails?
If that's the case then they are only there as a guide for product! There's no strength in them what so ever!

Latest posts

Back