Why do I say yes to these things?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mission number 1 acomplished.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 295
Omg I did it again....

I don't even like this colour either....

Starting point, 6.3 all over tinted (hiding old bleach) with some scattered foils throughout the top (it's had enough bleach already imo) an inch of root level 5 with 30% white... Very thick course hair.... Here's what she wants...

View attachment 192452View attachment 192453

Ahh... The joys of being a hairdresser....

I lose hope in the general public when these colors circulate :oops:

Dude... She's not even general public.... It's a fellow hairdresser!
At least you're doing it on a hairdresser....gives you some wiggle room to make adjustments if needed!

Mission #2 accomplished! Did not enjoy that one!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 150
That blondes lifted really nice! Bet your glad it's over!

Where are you based? Could do with a make over myself!
Sunny South Wales! Quite a trek from Leeds :/ your more than welcome to pop down tho :)

That blondes lifted really nice! Bet your glad it's over!
Very! The side section ran pink terribly at the root but all the rest was fine, used olaplex with blondor 9% :confused: for an hour & toned with framesi 9.6, abso pooping myself using such a high peroxide but it needed it, olaplex really is amazing, she's a forward hair washing client too because she has a back injury, it was HARD work :eek:

Very! The side section ran pink terribly at the root but all the rest was fine, used olaplex with blondor 9% :confused: for an hour & toned with framesi 9.6, abso pooping myself using such a high peroxide but it needed it, olaplex really is amazing, she's a forward hair washing client too because she has a back injury, it was HARD work :eek:
Oh god! I hate forward hair washing clients! I hate washing my own hair that way as well! It's bad enough trying to not get colour running on a back wash! How long did you book out for this? X

Oh god! I hate forward hair washing clients! I hate washing my own hair that way as well! It's bad enough trying to not get colour running on a back wash! How long did you book out for this? X
3hours, 1hr application 1hour development 1 hour olaplex no2 & cut & finish, I had to do the application at the nail table too because her nail apt ran on lol

3hours, 1hr application 1hour development 1 hour olaplex no2 & cut & finish, I had to do the application at the nail table too because her nail apt ran on lol
Christ you had it all then! Let's hope she doesn't want it all removing next time!

@surf girl I know nothing about hair but that looks fab x

Are you a wizard??? They look great. I think it's important that even if we don't like the hair personally, we should do it (if it's possible). One of the biggest complaints I've heard over the years is that hairdressers just "do what they want" on the clients hair so the client will go somewhere else until they find a stylist that will do what the actually asked for( or the closest too what's achievable for their hair). X

Fack! You deserve a medal for that one lol!

Aw fanks ladies & gents :)

No I'm not wizard lol but I do listen carefully to what the client wants :)

My oh spoke to the ladies brother last night & aparantly she wants more bright colours through aswell next time!

You did a great job @surf girl
I really really really wish I'd completed my hair dressing you've got so much skill. I love looking at colours people have done, I always used to feel people really expressed themselves with colour :)

*runs back to college*

You did a great job @surf girl
I really really really wish I'd completed my hair dressing you've got so much skill. I love looking at colours people have done, I always used to feel people really expressed themselves with colour :)

*runs back to college*
It's never too late! Although I think your pretty busy as you are at the mo :) your work is lovley too :) I was just rummaging through old photos of extensions I'd fitted to find my first fitting, I just read you'd deleted your first fitting out of shame, I think I must have too coz I can't find mine lol

Latest posts

Back