Why do some tans make you look like you have brown age spots?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiatia22

Reaction score
I am finding that some tans leave you looking like you have big brown age spots on your body and face,(about 3-4mm big) they come off with a big scrub, but why do some tans do it and some not? I'm baffled :irked:

It's probably the tan settling in your pores, remove hair at least 2 days before the tan to allow follicles to close etc.

It's probably the tan settling in your pores, remove hair at least 2 days before the tan to allow follicles to close etc.

what take hair off my face lol,i find it happens most on me on my face a circle near my lip and on one cheek.but it only seems to happen with certain tans. i thought it would hve been pin prick brown if it was trapped in pores but these are big brown marks the size of a small finger nail like a brown blob, not a good look.xx:o
thanks for your reply xx

Yes this happens to me as well i thought it was because i must have hyper pigmentation/sun damage in that area anyway and the tan picks it up more in that area. It is annoying as it makes me look even older than i already am lol

Yes this happens to me as well i thought it was because i must have hyper pigmentation/sun damage in that area anyway and the tan picks it up more in that area. It is annoying as it makes me look even older than i already am lol

that was my first thought, then i tried other tan solutions and it stopped doing it.recently i have started using the tan i had originally and i've noticed the brown marks again, i'm wondering if it's something in certain tans. what tan are you using? it might be the same as mine, then we'd know.x

Latest posts

Back